Still W 23

Still W

 

Junsu and Yoochun walked into the building. The two were late for works and they knew, the manager sure punish them because of late; neither Yunho, Jaejoong nor Changmin did not manage to wake them up. Yoochun cursed in his head. How foolish him to stay up with Junsu only for playing those stupid Mario games. Angry, he punched Junsu while running which makes the latter half scream and punched him again.

 

   “Why you smack me?! This ain’t my fault. Yours too right?” Junsu getting hot blooded.

 

   “Aish! Whatever.” Yoochun runs fast, leaving Junsu behind.

 

The two then make a race towards the room. They open the door in one super strength which makes Changmin eyes squinted and hold his head. Trying to catching the breath, both Junsu and Yoochun eyes become wild, scanning the places all over.

 

   “Manager hyung? He’s out for awhile. I thought that you won’t wake up.” Yunho told them in sarcastic tone.

 

Yoochun and Junsu keep their head lower. They knew, if not the manager scold them, it must and have to be their own leader to punish and scold them.

 

   “You are lucky that the manager had something to do and he can’t monitor us today. Don’t you think you are free from punishment? Now I guess I have to teach you some lesson about being discipline later.” Yunho with the leader passion advice they and the two become silent.

 

Jaejoong smile from behind, Changmin watch in mesmerized, this is his first time to see a firm side of his leader. After give a short blabbering and lecture session, they continue the practices. As for now, the album progression was half complete. All left only for MV making, some songs recording and design for the album jacket.

 

After 6 hours of massive practice alongside with some time intervals where Lee Soo Man come and watch their dance progress, the boys energy completely drained.

 

   “You guys just rest already. Don’t pressure yourself too much. Changmin, you too.” Lee Soo Man kindly spoke and the boys nod, he then walked off from the room.

 

All DBSK members sit down and the mineral water that available in the room finish in minutes, leaving it all empty. The door open and reveal the manager almost smile face.

 

    “I heard from Soo Man songsaengnim that you guys did a good job today. I guess next week we can film for the MV then.”

 

The boys eyes get widen.

 

   “Next week? But hyung, we..” Jaejoong’s words cut off by the manager.

 

   “Don’t you try disobey me. I know what am I doing on your schedules.” Kyung In hissed.

 

Jaejoong feel like his soul suddenly shrinking as the manager give evil glance to Changmin and they all know what that means exclude Changmin who just eyed the picture in full of puzzlement.

 

Kyung In’s phone suddenly rang and he took out the gadget from his pocket and stared to the caller. He smirk before walked out and answer the phone. The boys change eyes focus for several minutes and was bugged with so many thoughts.

 

   “I wonder why. My mind can’t process and really can’t think what the hell is the manager want us to finish it so way damn early.” Yoochun mumble with his ia slang with the words of ‘damn’ and some curses words.

 

Yunho was in a deep thinking when he suddenly distracted with Changmin who trying to holding back the urge to throw up. The effect from the treatment sure bad, last night he suffer from slight fever and nose bleeding for moments. He and Jaejoong quickly went to Changmin and lend him some water that still left. Jaejoong make a circle comfort at Changmin’s back as the maknae drink the water effortlessly.

 

Changmin can’t take it anymore. The urge to throw up grew larger and he run straight to the bathroom and locked the door, there the pour all things from his stomach and rest his head on the wall. He closed his eyes and slowly steady his breathing rhythm.

 

   “Wait here.” Jaejoong ordered the others including Yunho to stay in the room while he went to Changmin.

 

Changmin run real fast until Jaejoong can’t reach him. Upon approaching the toilet he catches a conversation. A dark and secret conversation, he knew the voice really well. It was their manager.  He want to take care of Changmin but his instinct told him to eavesdrop the conversation.

 

   ‘It’s important Jaejoong. Changmin will be okay. Just listen to it.’ His instinct converse.

 

Slowly making a step closer to the voice source, his eyes almost pop out from its socket as he hear some words.

 

   “So you can arrange the place for MV making next week? Nice, after all 40% of the money will give to you. Don’t worry. That old Soo Man will give me the advance if I manage to make it earlier.”

 

   “Yeah, there is a manager special award. The award I guess this time must give to me. Yes! Yes, I will surely not forget you my buddy. Oh well, those boys? They did a good job! This would easiest my plan as well.”

 

 Jaejoong become frozen. So, after this while the manager keep sought them to finish the album earlier was this? He did know about the manager award and initiative but his manager did it in a wrong way. Although the album can be finished early, but it is only with the agreement of the group, not in force ways. Jaejoong thought.

 

He was about to Changmin when the maknae walk out from the toilet with tired face.

 

   “Hyung? I’m sorry.” Changmin confessed.

 

 Jaejoong was about to shut Changmin’s mouth but he was too late. The manager knew that he’s been eavesdropping their conversation earlier. The manager make his way to Jaejoong in angry face, pulled his and Changmin hands all over to the room.

 

   “Don’t you ever say anything!” Kyung In try to threat.

 

   “No! The members must know the truth!” Jaejoong roughly release the tight grip that the manager pressed on his hands and run to the room.

 

Changmin once again become puzzled and just follow the manager. Being pulled and forced to walk in fast pace make Changmin grew dizzy.

 

Jaejoong enter the room and quickly shouted, told them the truth.

 

The door opened in a bang.

 

Changmin being pushed by the manager

 

And

 

Jaejoong in his determination to fight the manager.

 

The scene begin to tense as Yunho help Changmin to stand up after being pushed hardly by the manager. Jaejoong still with his willful, doesn’t even bother the manager laser look.

 

   “You used us.” He spoken.

 

   “YOU USED US!! WHY?!” He shouted to the manager. Kyung In approach him and grab his collar.

 

   “Don’t you ever said that.” Kyung In hissed. Jaejoong pulled the grip and higher his volume.

 

   “YOU USED US BECAUSE OF THE DAMN REWARD MONEY! YOU DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT OUR HEALTH ESPECIALLY CHANGMIN! You know his condition getting worse each day. You want to use us? FINE but not Changmin!”

 

   “Jaejoong, SHUT UP!” Kyung In come closer forming his fist and ready to land it on Jaejoong’s cheek but Yunho step forward and punched him instead. Changmin closed his eyes as he hid behind Yoochun and Junsu.

 

   “But even if you want to use us, what happen to the agreement we made as soon as the lawsuit ended? Is this the integrity of the manager? Breaking the rules?” Yunho give his almost sarcastic answer.

 

 As Kyung In want to started the fight, the door open in a click and reveal the president of SM Entertainment. Lee Soo Man. The manager eyes widen in horror.

 

 

*bow* I am sorry for not updating u_u I made you wait and wait. I am sorry u_u I am sorry if this chapter is not that good >< Yeah, I got really busy back then >//< and some of my subject didn't turn out well as what I want it to score hehhe ^^; Well, enjoy this chapter? :D I am sorry for the late update and I can't promise you I can make it quickly done . I am sorry for not able to reply all your lovely comments, but you are awesome! Mind to wait? *hugs and kisses* Comments and it will lighten up my days in this "horror" college :')*