Still W 7

Still W

 

   “You can continue your practice. Haneul sshi make sure you did not cut the practice earlier. Get that? If you did, I’ll make sure you are fired!”

 

The manager gave the boys and their dance tutor a warning so that the boys will not run and skip the dance practice. They just reached the company and now they had to work hard again. Good thing is Yoochun is healing but the opposite one is Changmin did not get better than yesterday, but he is good at hiding so no one can see and recognize him.

 

 The manager walk out from the room and make a new call on his hand phone and put the gadget near his left hearing organ.

 

   “Are you sure with this I can get the money instantly? I mean when the album are released much earlier and the fans buy it immediately. Are you sure you’ll hack all the money information and send all the money to my account? Are you sure you can do it?”

 

The manager spoke very softly so that people did not hear the conversation.

 

   “So you guarantee that I can get those? Okay. Just keep stick with our plan. Yeah, arasso.”

 

He keep nod and nod then the connection were but and he slip the gadget into his pocket and continue make his way with his smirk and laugh.

 

 

*****

   Changmin wake up in a start. It has been a week after they had been out from the hospital and immediately went through to the practice. Today the tutor let them to return home early and rest.

 

He blinked his eyes for a second and his brain register that he was in his own cozy bed. He was very sure that he fell asleep in the couch the moment after they enter their dorm.

 

Tiredness and exhaustion take over all five of them.

 

‘Who take me to the bed?’

 

*4 hours earlier*

 The boys enter the room with a loud and long sigh. Their body demanded a rest and food to replace the drained energy.

 

The clock showed 10 pm late.

 

Junsu and Yoochun quickly on the television because their favorite TV show is about to air and Yunho join them too. Jaejoong on the other hand drag his feet to the kitchen and preparing the food to fills up their hungry stomach. Changmin without thinking of anything slump his body near the couch and fall asleep immediately. Without any care with Junsu and Yunho shouting for the TV program, he continued his sleep as his mind and body drained.

 

   “Guys! Please not too loud. Changmin, come here help me, ready the table for dinner.”

 

There was a short silence as Yoochun shift his view to Changmin who was sleeping like a baby.

 

   “He’s sleeping Jaejoong hyung!” Yoochun half shouted and gain no respond from the older one.

 

   “It is okay, let me help you Joongie.” Yunho rise up from his seat and walk to the kitchen. A smile planted on Jaejoong lips as his Yunho are willing to help him.

 

Yoochun and Junsu rolls their eyes together as they saw Jaejoong giggled when Yunho back-hugged him.

 

   “Chagmin missed this moment. Pity him. Hahaha!” Yoochun laugh.

 

   “Tch. Yunjae here, Yunjae there. Argh!”

 

   “What’s wrong baby? Jealousy?” He let out his famous greasy smile and put his hand behind Junsu’s neck. He giggled and gave his angelic smile.

 

The dinner is ready and now all the members are ready to eat. Usually they only take midnight snack but this time its dinner since they did not eat anything since the evening only water to keeping them from getting dehydrated.

 

   “Junsu! Stop playing the PS3 and wake Changmin up! He’ll be monster if we didn’t wake him!”

 

The duck- of the group put down the joystick and woke the youngest up but failed. Junsu keep poking him and yelled at him even mentioning about the food won’t wake the youngest up.

 

   “Hyung, he didn’t wake up.”

 

Yunho worriedly rush to Changmin and put his hand on his forehead.

 

   “He did not have any fever. But why he won’t wake up?” The leader’s mumbling alone and frowned.

 

   “Yah Changmin-ah. Wake up, if you did not want to eat please sleep in your room then.”

 

He continued and Changmin only respond with a soft reply.

 

   “I hear you Su hyung. I’m tired.” The he fall asleep again.

 

Yunho shrugged and began to piggy-back Changmin and order Junsu to follow and help him to change the maknae cloth. Then they heading to the kitchen and take the dinner without the youngest member which was a very rare scene.

 

*Now*

The maknae sigh and drag his limb feet to the kitchen. Grab some food and sit there not doing anything. His finger dance on the table and he started to hum some new song that he had to recognize and soon to be recorded.

 

‘Maybe a walk will be nice.’

 

Knowing that his other members are sleeping, he tip toed to his room and grabbed a jacket and his phone without taking any mask or things to shade his identity.

 

*Changmin POV*

The air was a cold and chilly. I walk slowly to the nearer park located. The fresh air makes the tired of my body flew away and I feel very energetic. I practice some dance that we had earlier. The move was hard but I had to try! I closed my eyes then I remember one of our coordinator hyung ask me.

 

‘You always do the wrong moves Changmin, what happen to you?’

 

I open my eyes wide, scared. What happen to me? Why? I can feel people slowly can feel that I’m slowly become weak. Tears started to stream as I think about this deathly disease.

 

   “The term “acute” means that the cancer grows quickly, and if not treated, could be fatal in a few months.”

 

I recalled those words that the doctor explained to me. And say it half loud that only me listen the words.

 

   “It’s almost one month since I knew this.”

 

 

*Bow* Hello!~ Shocked? Hehe, it's for you dear reader and subscribers friends and not forget to mention silent readers ^^-. Thank you for keep supporting me. This chapter is a tribute for you all because I did reach 40 subscriber and it's all because of your love to my story! :D Don't worry, the next chapter will updated tomorrow! Keeps sending the love via comments ne~~~