Still W 10

Still W

 

Sound of beeping echoed through the room. There laid a person who being stuck up with various tube and wires. The machine monitor showed a weak sign of that person life, probably a close to dangerous state. The ventilator machine tube stuck in between his thin lips straight down to his throat and lungs seem hurt but he feels nothing as he fell into a comatose state.

 

That is the situation inside the room, calm but terrifying for those who are living.

 

The different situation occur at the outside of the room where you can hear clearly sound of sobbing and half hysterical voice which was easily known is Junsu. He keep screaming and crying while his body wildly tossed around. The other 3 boys keep hugging and soothing the younger one.

 

It takes 5 minutes to make the younger one to calm. Soon the hallway becomes silent again. Only a faint beeping sound from the room could be heard. They still did not strong enough to open the door, to face their maknae.

 

Junsu shocked in disbelief. Yunho just stared on the ceiling, stoic look. Yoochun stay silent. Jaejoong keep mumbling words of not believing. They are in the state of breakdown once again when they recall the words that the doctor told the horrible truth.

 

Words which they didn't want to believe.

 

   “Hyung, tell me. Tell me this is a dream.” Junsu whisper, his eyes show nothing.

 

   “If only Su, if only. I don’t believe it either but we have to.” Jaejoong spoke while looking at the door which is Changmin’s ward.

 

   “I’m going inside.” Yunho declare as he up from his seat and set his walk to the door.

 

   “NO! DON’T! CHANGMIN IS NOT THERE. HE IS AT HOME. THAT IS NOT CHANGMIN. WE’RE DREAMING HYUNG! NO!” Junsu shouted and yelled hysterically and began to clutching Yunho’s sleeve.

 

   “Junsu, stop it, please. Face the reality, Changmin is in there. HE IS NOT DEAD JUNSU! HE IS NOT!” Yoochun said while trying to take Junsu up.

 

   “Listen to him Junsu, I am going inside. Up to you whether you want to believe it or not.” Yunho coldly utter the words.

 

The picture becomes chaotic again. Junsu is the one who have great shock and trauma. He still didn’t believe what the real thing happen as much he hopes that this is just a dream. He began to yell again.

The words “No” keep slip out from his heavenly voice. The other hyungs began to lose energy. The clock keeps ticking and now it shows 5 am.

 

‘How many times already passes.’ Yunho think.

 

   “OPPA! Stop please! I am sorry oppa.”

 

Suddenly one family and the girl come to them and bend their body to them. The girl keep crying as her parents keep bowing and bending their limbs while muttering words of apologizing.

 

Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho went dumb. They stay silence and eyes widen. Yoochun who realized that the older one behave like that hold their body and stop the doing.

 

   “Ahjumma, ahjusshi, please stop this. Why are you forgiving?” Yunho spoke while holding both of them.

 

   “Are you… one of our Cassiopeia that we met 2 months ago during the fanmeet? What are you doing here?” Jaejoong in his state of confusing asked that girl while pointing his finger.

 

   “I am sorry on behalf our daughter for make your brother turn like that. I am very sorry.” The older men confess.

 

   “Oppa, it is all mine faults. I make Changmin oppa in trouble. He saved me. I’m such a bad Cassiopeia.” The girl started to sob and keep her head lower.

 

 The boys understand the whole situation now. Junsu keep silence as he saw and listen to everything. His eyes widen and gaping. His lips trembling, eyes blinking and fat tears steaming once again, how he wish those are just fake.

 

The girl sobbing and Jaejoong offer himself to hug and comfort her. Her parents try to approach Junsu but he ducked himself behind Yunho. He blames her. He blames her parents for not becoming the good parents.

 

He blames fate.

 

He blames himself.

 

He blames everything.

 

Yunho bowed to the parents before he take Junsu. The parents understand and keep their distance from Junsu and keep their head lower. Jaejoong soothe the girl and keep saying comfort words. He knew it was not her fault.

 

   “He will be okay. My beautiful Cassiopeia please stops crying. Go on rest. I know you are tired and injured too. It’s okay. Omonim, please take her home. No need to apologizing. Everything will be all right.” Jaejoong assign his comfort words.

 

He himself did not know whether everything will be fine. He himself doubted it.

 

   “Junsu oppa. Forgive me, I’m sorry. Please forgive me. Please oppa, look at me. Please.” The girl keeps begging and her beautiful voice shaking once again.

 

   Yunho approached and hug her. The girl keeps weeping. Her beautiful milky skin face become reddens upon crying so hard.

 

   “It’s okay. He just shocked. You look tired. Come again tomorrow. Neh?” He the girl hair and wiper her tears.

 

   “No oppa. I will not appear again. I will not. I am afraid to face him.”

 

   “I told you this is not your fault.” He keep soothe.

 

   “He just injured right? I don’t want to cause any problem. I afraid that some other fans know about this, I am not good at lying. Better for me to just be at the home rather than come here often. There is some sasaengs live near me. I don’t want to make you trouble oppa. Can you accept it?”

 

Yunho stared her for a while. He never thinks that the words could come across from their Cassiopeia. Is all their fans are this generous? 

 

 

 

 

Haiii~~~ Welcome to new reader friends~~ *o* Here's an update for my beloved subscriber friends~ Oh my.. I am sorry if I make you cry for the last chapter and I hope this time you will a bit happy. YES! That girl is YOU my dear Cassiopeia~ Just think that you ARE that girl~ *o* I listen to How Can I while writing this and I feel like crying T___T Do show me the love via comments okay~ I love reading your comments so much~ have a nice day~ *bow*