Still W 27

Still W

Listen to this while reading ^^ 

 

 

 

Changmin grew weaker.

 

That obvious fact makes his hyungs grew tense in every day. Changmin live to survive for the next day through suffering, and he himself knew that. More obvious with his continuous develop fatigue, decreasing in appetite and his hair slowly thinning. There’s a day when Changmin did not even wake up, constantly sleeping because he was too tired. That happen a day after they are back from their vacation. 

 

   “Changmin are you sure you okay?” Yunho ask him in worry.

 

 Why not? The younger boy threw up three times this morning after breakfast and taking his meds.

 

   “Yeah hyung, I just tired. I want to sleep.”

 

Jaejoong eyed his maknae in fear, fear of something might happen to him. They are going to practice and they have to leave Changmin alone at the dorm because he is not in his best condition to practice. Deep in his heart, he hope that his manager can cancelled their schedule for today but he knew, their manager now are working hard to sync their schedule.

 

Yoochun kiss Changmin forehead before he heading to the door. The younger one did not even flinch, he was dead sleep. Only the waving chest up and down is the measure that the boy is still alive.

 

   “Be safe Minnie.”

 

They not sure why this morning left a heavy heart for them to leave their maknae alone.

 

*

Changmin open his eyes and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. His hyung left him already and he knew it. He glared at the clock beside him and it showing 12 in the noon. That’s means his hyungs left him for 5 hours.

 

‘Remember to eat when you awake. Hyung make some porridge and put it on microwave.’

 

‘The pills are all on the dining table, make sure you take it.’

 

The instructions come struck in his head. With head still spinning, he takes a cautious step to the kitchen. Along the corridor, he took a glance over their portrait and picture together as group and also some pictures when they was a duo and his hyungs as a trio. He smile lightly and cease his step. He take a full view to the picture which caught his heart. Five of them, smiling widely over the camera with the huge stage and there is ‘Tokyo Dome’ written on it.

 

‘BigEast.’ He mention.

 

Then he moved to the second picture which written as ‘MIROTIC concert’ on it. He involuntary touches the picture and his eyes closed, a huge amount of memories come in one once again.

 

‘Saranghanda Cassiopeia!’

 

‘Cassiopeia is DBSK. Well like I said… Cassiopeia and DBSK are ONE.’

 

‘Proud of your love.’

 

He open his eyes once again. Tears suddenly flow from his eyes and make a little stream across his cheek. Ignoring his headaches, he slumped on his knees on the floor and sobbing hardly. The memories during they sang Proud in Budokan come in his minds. He can feel the lost soul filled his empty vase although it is still half. The emotions overwhelmed, from his Cassiopeia to his parents.

 

   “What if…. What if I leave them.” The poor maknae hug his self and continue to cry.

 

This time, there is no Jung Yunho to patted his back,

 

no Kim Jaejoong to soothe him,

 

no Park Yoochun to comfort him

 

and

 

no Kim Junsu to wipe his tears.

 

He’s alone, all alone in this empty house.  The surrounding began to feel familiar to him as the memories come slowly to him. He can hear the cheer, laughter and the color of the house, he and Junsu playing around, Yoochun composing songs and Yunho with Jaejoong watching some movies.

 

   “Hyung.. come back. Appa… umma… come back to me…..” He pleaded to no one in the house.

 

Once again he feel empty and lifeless, there is something clogging in his heart, something feel that unreleased, the sadness. He wonder, what makes his heart aches so much. This feeling is so familiar. The lost and be abandoned.

  

   “Hyung!!!!” He scream. Can’t stand with the hurt inside, he clutched his chest, hoping the unknown hurt will fade away.

 

‘CLICK’

 

The door open without he knowing and the slow steps come closer to the fragile mind state boy. The man poked the boy shoulder and he got surprised.

 

   “Who are you?!” 

 

The man grinned before he grabbed the boy’s hair violently and drag him to the living room leaving the boy whimpering in pain.

 

   “Who are you?” Changmin who by now full of fear ask the masked man.

 

   “Forget me already eh?” The man open his mask revel his face and the boy’s eyes wide open.

 

   “It’s me, your beloved manager hyung.” Again he reveals his scary grinned and smirk, come closer to the boy.

 

   “H…hyung.. don’t… come any closer.” Changmin ducked.

 

   “Aww scaredy cat. You look horrible, guess you already remember a bit eh?”  The evil manager make a silly smile and lean closer to Changmin, slowly putting the boy in standing position.

 

    “H..hyung…. please don’t….”  Changmin’s words was cut off with a hard backhand slap from the stronger men, leaving blood escaping from his pale lips.

 

   “What is DON’T? I TOLD YOUR HYUNG TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH BUT THEY DID IT! And now thanks to you guys, my family DIED! You know? DIED!!!” The man keep slapping and kicking the poor boy but he still manage to stand still.

 

   “If only you kept it as a secret, the black organization will not haunt my family! And that Young Min bastard did not helping me any better!”  He’s going berserk when he mention Young Min, another SM CEO.

 

Punching.

 

Kicking.

 

Slapping.

 

All goes to Changmin worn down and tired body. The boy can only whisper and whimper in pain. Hot tears began to streamed, not because he was alone like earlier, it is because he was in pain, a great one. He grew tired and then suddenly black out. His fragile body slammed the floor and then his eyes open once again. Only to find that the ex-manager still not finish in his job. He pulled Changmin by his collar and hissed.

 

   “You will die.”

 

   “I will not.”

 

   “Oh yes you will!”

 

The men raised his hands high up, preparing to slap Changmin again but a ferocious voice come from the door makes Changmin shift his view to the source. His Hyungs.

 

   “Over here Changmin.” The men speak and Changmin involuntary face the men and a hand swaying towards him.

 

‘This feeling.’ His heart spoken.

 

And the massive amounts of memory began filling his head in painful way.

 

 

*bow* hello~~ keke another update! since I'm in a semester holiday~ I can update as usual, every Monday(but today is an exception. Its a Muslim New Year gift ^^ ). but my holiday only for 2 weeks TT__TT it's okay, I'll finish it up and update it on regular basis ^^ oohh~~~ the of story I presume, some of you readers can figure out but I want to make some change and you'll see on upcoming chapters ^^ oh my, the story is about to end in 3 chapter more I guess T_T then I'll miss you so much. Do check out on my new oneshot The Hum Of The Sea. Do comments~~~ have a nice day~

 

oh I just realize that my subscriber keep up and down ><