Still W 17

Still W

 

*SM building*

There is a person who walking back and forth, holding his phone like his life was depend on it. He let out a heavy sigh and brattle.

 

   “! How can this happen? Why they let them rest? Arghh!!!!” He threw the chair and destruct thing which is located near him.

 

   “Call me you bastard! Argh!!!” Again, he threw the chair until the half iron like chair broken. The phone that is in his hand was thrown away.

 

As if on the cue, the phone vibrated and he quickly picked the phone and threw several curses words to the caller.

 

   “Where have you been? I’m waiting for you since forever! We have trouble to deal with remember!”

 

   “Don’t worries, I have a very good plan to begin with”

 

The other line spoken, he nodded and then a victory-like smile appears as he began to laugh.

 

   “As long as his disease didn’t become delirious and he did not die then I will do as you said.” The person said before he hung the conversation and heading to the main door.

*****

 

Changmin step in the building in awe. He was so mesmerized by the size of the building and the large amount of staff in the building.

 

‘This building sure had so much changed after so many years.’

 

He thought, chuckled and mentally slapped his face as he was in year of 2012, not from the beginning he become a trainee.

 

Some of the staff greeted them and he keeps bowing until it makes him dizzy. Yoochun chuckled in his action hold his shoulder and smile.

 

   “You don’t need to bow to every person in this building Changmin-ah.”

 

   “But hyung, they are working with us right?” Changmin bluntly told him.

 

   “Haha, yes they are but now we are staff-mate. I am not being rude here but most of staff here still young.” Yoochun briefly told him and squinted his eyes and let out his smile that makes some of the junior staff there dying in fangirling them.

 

  Changmin just follow them to one room and there, they meet their manager. Changmin sense something wrong with their manager, quickly ducked behind Jaejoongs back.

 

   “What’s wrong Changmin?” Jaejoong asked the latter who by now, hide behind his beautiful shaped back.

 

The manager seems did not care about Changmin just order them to in the room and giving some instruction about today’s activity.

 

   “...Then that’s all for today. Just keep practicing and never rest until I told you to do so. Changmin, better you learn from your hyungs about this. I am surely you forget most of this dance step.”

 

Then he just walked out form the room, leaving the Rising Gods from the East members along with their choreographer. Changmin no longer made an eye contact with the manager when he went out. He did not know what is this feeling tells him.

 

   “Okay Changmin, are you ready to start this? Aaareee youuuu readehhhh????” Junsu make like a rocker singer tone and both of them jumped in happiness.

 

   “I ammmmm readeeehhh hyungggggg!!!!!” He screamed while put his hands up high and his act make all of them laugh crazily.

 

How they wish that this picture will forever be like this.

 

*****

Changmin is a very good absorber. Anything had been teaches by his hyung he can manage to remember and recognize it very well. This makes their practice even smoother and easier. Sometimes the manager bothered to come in to see their progress and every time the manager did that, Changmin’s concentration towards the music fall and he makes mistakes.

 

He did not even know why. Why he feel unsafe every time the manager come to them. Did something ever happen when he still remember, did their manager is a dangerous person? He himself did not know.

 

   “Changmin! Again and again you make mistake! Repeat!” A sound of yelling echoed throughout the room. Changmin flustered and accidently tripped his own shoe laces.

 

   “Ah..” He whimper in pain and lucky that his hyung help him to stand up again.

 

   “This week three you should not have any mistake! Why your brain not worked properly huh? Make my job even more difficult.” The managers complain.

 

   “Hyung, he did a very good job earlier. Don’t angry at him, he didn’t do it on purpose.” Yunho slow talked with the manager.

 

The manager didn’t even heard that and he just walk out from the room.

 

   “Repeat until you can dance properly.” That word was said by him.

 

The boys let out a heavy sigh and Changmin quickly sit down, trying to catching his breath. Junsu give mineral bottle to him and he gulped it in harsh.

 

   “Hey Minnie, slowly, you can choked.” Jaejoong advise him dearly.

 

Yunho let the choreographer leave them and he bow slightly to her. She told them to keep practice but not too much as they knew Changmin’s body limit for now. Not much heavy work he can do since he developed Leukemia cancer.

 

Yunho watched his dongsaeng as the little boy finished drinking his drink and he show an amaze eyes. Like always, Changmin will always finish up one bottle of mineral water when he was perfectly tired. The other members do like that too.

 

   “Hyung, how about rest?” Yoochun suggest.

 

   “But Chunnie, manager hyung told us to keep practicing.” Junsu object.

 

   “It’s okay, just rest and we continue later after Changmin got rest.” Yunho glanced at Changmin who by now look so worn out and Jaejoong help him to lean on the wall.

 

The silence grew in the room as the boys resting. Clock show at 3 P.M in the evening. They had been practicing since the morning and Yunho feel amaze that Changmin’s stamina can afford the schedule practice.

 

The unreachable of Changmin’s parents started to tangle in his mind again. Maybe Changmin remember his relative house. Since he just lost his memory from the beginning he became the trainee in SM which is a very long ago.

 

   “Changmin-ah.” Yunho called the little maknae which make Changmin shift his view from Jaejoong to Yunho.

 

   “You told us that you only remember the time when you started to become a trainee in SM right?” He continued and he receivde a small nod and question from the latter.

 

   “Well, since your parents are unreachable, can you show us your relative house? They can help in your treatment.” He suggested.

 

   “Oh, okay hyung. I’ve no visited them for ages. I vividly remember the way to their home I guess.” Changmin told them using his cute thinking pose and gain a double pinched on his cheek by Jaejoong.

 

   “Gosh! My son is really cute! It’s okay Minnie-ah, we will try our best to help you to heal.”

 

   “So… when we started to search for it?” Junsu asked in joy.

 

   “How about…. Now?” Jaejoong declared.

 

   “Now?”

 

 Yunho choked as he drink the water.

 

   “Now?”

 

Junsu tilted his head and raise an eyebrow.

 

   “Now? Hyung? Are you serious? We will dead if manager hyung found out!” Yoochun stated in unsatisfied.

 

      “Yeah, hyung I afraid that manager hyung will found out.” The maknae let out his worry, slight pouting and make a puppy eyes.

Jaejoong smirk.

 

   “Never mind that old man. He just enjoyed looking us worn out and dead tired. As long as we do well in practice, it will have no problems.” The oldest one grabbed the maknae and Yunho’s hand and signaled his head to Yoochun and Junsu to follow him.

 

They run together from the practice. 

 

 

 

*bow* hello~ me is the humble writer present you a new update *get bricked* okay oka, nowaday I found many fics which make the manager as their main enemy >< that is makes me feel uncomfortable writing this as I am making the manager as the enemy and Changmin's disease as the main enemy (LOL what is I am crapping) so dear readers, please anticipate something different from me. and I will try my best to deliver something fresh and new plot to you . DO send the love via comments! I love reading it as it was my inspirational to keep writing. and silent readers too~ ^^- do subscribe and thanks for your support *hugs*