Still W 22

Still W

 

Jaejoong put the thick blanket on Changmin small body and caressed his sweaty forehead. He knew, his maknae was fighting to live. Slowly walk to the door, he make a glance to the maknae before he close the door and heading to the living room, where the other members await.

 

   “Hyung, how is he? Is he fine?”

 

   “Joongie hyung, what the doctor said?”

 

He was being bombed by his two dongsaeng and Yunho give them a firm glance indicating “give Jaejoong time to breathe.” Jaejoong just arrived in their dorm after 4 hours long treatment and basically, carried exhausted Changmin to his room.

 

Jaejoong sit on the sofa and puffed.

 

   “He runs from the treatment.” He spokes.

 

All three of them jumped in shocked. Jaejoong smiled and chuckled slightly before he continue,

 

   “But I did manage to catch him.”

 

Then he explained the whole things to them. Many expressions were expressed during the moments. Jaejoong himself hold back his tears when he describe the moment when the medicine was injected into their maknaes skin and how he witnessed the torture pain.

 

   “… and the doctor told me that he needs rest. The effect will come if not very soon, maybe a few days later.”

 

   “Is the effect is bad? I mean.. is that very bad?” Junsu asked innocently which makes Jaejoong carved a fake smile.

 

   “The name effect itself is not good Jun-chan.” He plays with Junsu hair and stared at the other’s eyes deeply.

 

   “I wonder why did manager hyung gaves us so much works. You know, the album release was way more far. It was like 3 months from now and why he keeps urging us to finish it early? Does it make sense?” Yunho let out the question that bugging his mind since 2 weeks ago which makes the members down in thinking mode.

 

   “Yeah. I do wondering too.” Yoochun who had been silence finally spoke.

 

 There was a growing silence before Jaejoong wake up from the seat and let out his IPhone then dialed a certain number. A smile was planted and his eyes are glittering when the other line pick up the phone. Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho watch out of curiosity.

 

   “It’s our Cassiopeia.” Jaejoong mouthed and he put the phone into loudspeaker.

 

   “Yobseyo? Who is this?” The delicate and loving voice comes out from the gadget.

 

   “Hello dear Cassiopeia. It’s me, Jaejoong oppa. Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho oppa are here too!”

 

   “Oh oppa. Hello. It’s been awhile.” She smiles dearly.

 

   “Did I disturb you?” Jaejoong asked.

 

   “No, not at all oppa, actually I was stuck in doing mathematics. Hehe.” She grinned.

 

   “Ahh.. you should have study well, Cassie-ah~.” Yunho -in.

 

   “Haha Yunho oppa. I am but the question was hard. Umm.. Where is Changmin oppa?”

 

 Jaejoong glanced to the members. Thinking what he had to say to her. Should he tell her the truth?

 

   “He was asleep. Tired. Don’t worry he will be fine.” Yoochun told her for Jaejoong.

 

There was a small sighed on the other line.

 

   “Good then oppa. I’m sorry for not calling you.”

 

   “It’s okay dear, we know you have things to do too.” Now it’s Junsu turn.

 

   “It is not normal for an idol to call his fans. Usually, it is fans to call their idol.” She chuckled slightly.

 

 They grinning widely, their Cassiopeia really smart.

 

   “Oh well, we’re boring and we decided to disturb you. How’s the others?” Jaejoong asked while chuckled slightly.

 

   “Oppa, you’re funny. We knew you’re stalking us by the Twitter.” The others laughed. It is true that Jaejoong stalked them and he knew, their Cassiopeia can’t wait for the comeback.

 

    “You’re cheeky Cassie-ah. Up till now you still didn’t tell us your name. Naughty girl.” The eldest in group feels like want to pinched her nose but do it on Junsu instead which leave the latter half screamed in pain.

 

   “Haha~ I’m a good girl. Well oppa, the others are really anticipating you guys to comeback, we spazzing every day and never get bored of it. Oh oppa, many Cassiopeia got enrolled in an excellent university and got very good course.”

 

They admire their Cassiopeia. They really strive well and this makes them proud. Yunho smiles.

 

   “And oppa.. I didn’t know whether I should say this but, we’re family right? A family must know any news or secret right?”

 

They stunned. Feel guilty arousing them. It is true, a family will not hide any secret but they did it. They feel fail as family. Jaejoong stuttered.

 

   “Y..yyees.. Yes. We’re family. Tell us what it is dear.”

 

   “Um… one of us had a brain surgery last night. I don’t know how her conditions right now. She didn’t tell us anything. And she told us that she might or might not remember you and our family.” She started to sobs.

 

Without they knew, Changmin, who already wake up eavesdropping the conversation behind the hallway. His eyes widen, her Cassiopeia also struggling to live. He cursed himself again for not be able to remember fully.

 

   “It’s okay dear, it is okay, don’t cry. She will be fine. Let just pray for her okay? It doesn’t matter if she forgot us. What most important is heart.” Jaejoong trying to soothed her.

 

   “Yeah, even if the memory forgot, the body will remember.” Yunho told her.

 

The girl sobbing became lessen.

 

   “Thank you oppa. Thank you for caring for us so much. Thank you for making us proud so much. Thank you for everything.” She smiling and wiped her tear

 

Changmin’s tears fallen. He was so grateful, for having such a great and loving family. Again, he got new spirit to keep on living and to heal. To make everyone proud and happy, he did not want to give up. Even his little Cassiopeia are fighting to living out there, desperate waiting for them to comeback, he simply cannot give up.

 

Raising his hands, he made a new wish.

 

   “Dear God, I know I am being selfish, but please heal her. And please make me heal. Please, for this time only I am begging you. Please make anything smooth for us. Dear God, if you still insist to take me, I accept it but I am really wanted you to heal her and find my parents. Please, if you will take me, please, please grant my last wish.”

 

The energy that left was drained and he feel so tired. A sudden urge to throw up come in a blast. His body bended forward and put his hands to his mouth. Hoping that s doesn’t listen to any sound. He slowly walked back to his room and drinking some water.

 

There, he once again lying lifelessly, gasping for the air who by now, being so picky to enter his lungs.

 

   “Hyung, it’s hurt.” He whimpered before he was totally being dragged by the darkness.

 

 

*bow* Sorry >< UPS really makes me dying OTL hhe~ speacial appearence that is you dear Cassiopeia~ hewhew~~ yeah, I writing this when I'm stuck in math and zeeppp this chapter was made >< and the part where a Cassie undergo a brain surgery is true. Now she did lost her memory. Thank God that she heal now. T__T even though she doesn't remember DBSK.

I'm giving a teaser for the next chapter

 

 

    “I heard from Soo Man songsaengnim that you guys did a good job today. I guess next week we can film for the MV then.”

 

 

   “Wait here.” Jaejoong ordered the others including Yunho to stay in the room while he went to Changmin.

 

“No! The members must know the truth!” Jaejoong roughly release the tight grip that the manager pressed on his hands and run to the room. 

 

How's is it? please comments and I love to read your opinion ^^ Love <3

By the way, here is my first oneshot ^^~ Please Stop Time