Chapter 16

Still W

 

Yunho rearrange the blanket up to Changmin’s chest. The maknae was asleep after the nurse giving him some medicine that can make you sleepy. The other three just watched in silence and Jaejoong, giving a cue to out from the room for further discussion. Since the maknae already had his dinner so they are going to the nearby cafeteria to have their meal as well.

 

He can notice the gloomy face on all of s. Why not? Since they went to Changmin’s room, they did not talk too much. They just talk about job and informed to him that he will discharged tomorrow even if the doctor highly advise to not to but they had because of works and glad that Changmin understand it.

 

The awkward moment vanish as soon as they reached the cafeteria and ordered the meals. They decided to pick the same dish as their dinner. Yoochun make his way to the table and Junsu followed him while Jaejoong and Yunho making the payment.

 

   “Chunnie, what we should do?” Junsu whine.

 

   “I don’t know. Changmin’s family still unreachable and I have no idea where his relatives live.”

 

   “Now, tell me. Did you all passed the test or not?”

 

Yunho come from behind with Jaejoong and sit on the chair provided. Jaejoong just silent and did not let out any words.

 

   “The test is… we’re… no, Jaejoong hyung, Yoochun and I did not qualify.” Junsu spoke the truth. The leader let out heavy sigh.

 

‘Is there is no hope for us? God, please make things easier for us.’

 

Yunho’s praying.

 

   “But…” Yoochun continue Junsu’s speech.

 

   “So, what the doctor said?” He continued.

 

   “Jaejoong’s hyung blood match with Changmin but not perfectly matched. It just 89% matched.”

 

   “So?” Yunho urge Yoochun to continue his words.

 

   “It might have a possibility that Changmin’s body will reject the blood.”

 

   “What if he did reject the blood?”

 

   “Nothing much serious but it can lead to kidney failure, anemia and lung dysfunction.”

 

Yunho gasped and stared at every of s eyes deeply.

 

   “Better we don’t take the risk.” He mumbled in silence.

 

   “Don’t worry hyung, the doctor told us to wait and in the same time try to find some initiative to find the cure. For now, he advised us to not making Changmin too tired and doing some heavy works. He also told us to always bring him to chemotherapy, for helping him to keep survived.” Yoochun explain while stirred the dish.

 

   “Argh! Manager hyung make path for us even more difficult! I had no idea why he keeps rushing us to finish the album. I’m so glad that the preparation is halfway done.”

 

Jaejoong interrupted after long silence. Everyone continue their dinner, minds still thinking what they should do next.

*****

 

The door open and Changmin can see their dorm in neat and tidy. He look so surprised and happy because he had been discharged from hospital and it means that he can eat Jaejoong handmade food that are one hundred more delicious than the hospital’s.

 

Junsu bring him to his room and show the room part in their dorm. Changmin was so delighted because he can return to his home. He did not know why he feels like that but he can feel safe. The dorm again fulled with five members.

 

   “So...this is the place when you doing your assignment.” Junsu briefly told him.

 

   “Kitchen table?” Changmin obviously asked him while pointing to the bar-like kitchen table. Jaejoong laugh while cooking.

 

   “Explain to him Susu, seems like he did not get it.” Jaejoong sarcastic tell Junsu.

 

   “Did Yunho hyung told you that you love eat so much?” Junsu asked Changmin and he gain a big nod from the boy.

 

   “Well, this is the perfect place to do your assignment while eat. Usually, Jaejoong hyung will be your private chef if he does not have any work to do.” Junsu let out his famous laugh and Jaejoong glared at him. Changmin can feel so warm.

 

   “Oh hyung, can you cook for me if I feel hungry?” The younger boy kindly request his will to the oldest one.

 

   “Oh Minnie, even though you didn’t request it, I knew when you feel hungry. I am EXACTLY known. Don’t worry.” Jaejoong bolding the word exactly and this make them laugh again.

 

Yunho had done store their clothes in the closet. His heart jumping and he feels so happy upon hearing the laughter from the kitchen. Yoochun who was helping him can’t help but laugh too because he heard to Junsu’s unique laugh.

 

   “I wonder what makes them laugh like that.” The leader reminiscence about their old days while folding the clothes.

 

   “I don’t know hyung.” The younger one shrugged.

 

The dorm once again comes out with its true colors. The happiness, laughter and sounds of cute quarrelling linger in the dorm, without the advent of their manager.

 

    “Dinner’s ready!!”

 

From the room they can hear Jaejoong shouting calling for his ‘family’ for dinner. Yoochun feel blessed. He really loved this moment so much. He tried his best to avoid thinking about Changmin’s sickness and live their live fullest when they can. At least, when they are still five.

 

   “Hyung! Why you take my food? Please, take another food instead!” Changmin annoyed when Junsu take his food.

 

   “Yah Changmin ah, I am your hyung, it’s up to me to do what on yours.” Junsu proudly state that.

 

   “Jun-chan! I told you to not bullying Changmin anymore!” Jaejoong state his words to defend Changmin and Yoochun let out his words to defend Junsu.

 

 The wars of words begin. Their always ‘harmony’ picture entering Yunho’s mind and he smile, hoping that this always be forever in his heart.

 

   “Okay kids, hurry finish your meal and sleep. Tomorrow we have many more works to do.” Yunho mentioned them and they do as he say.

 

‘I hope nothing bad happen tomorrow.’ He thought.

 

 

*bow* Hello~ dear readers friends (and silent readers) I'm updating again.. :'D miss me? XD joke joke.. yeah, I receive comments and this makes me really happy (LOL typical me) Ahh,, so someone recognize it already about my username CinqLuna - 5 Moon. yeah. I love moon so much and walla~ CinqLuna is stated (before is Luna322471) Oh yes~ your comments always carved a smile on my face. I'm sorry for making you cry always but I think this chapter will makes you happy? :'D Have a nice day!