Still W 30

Still W

 

The red light of the emergency room seems mocking them, it’s been 2 hours since Changmin was in there and it still proudly shine in red. Yoochun grew tensed, he stand up in annoyed look and heading to the vending machine to get some juice. The anxious feeling in his stomach still ranging.

 

Junsu fall asleep in between his crying and Jaejoong’s head fall on Yunho’s shoulder. They grew tired with the waiting and the coldness of the air makes them sit near with each other, to share the warmness. Again this time, Yunho’s phone ringing and this makes the leader wake in jolt while reaching his phone.

 

   “Yobseyo?” Eyes still in shut.

 

   “Yobseyo, Yunho-sshi?” His eyes slowly open when he got mentioned.

 

   “Who.. who is this?”

 

   “It’s me, Mr Shim.”

 

And with that, his eyes almost pop out from its socket and he stand up in a rapid succession and makes Jaejoong wakes too when his body fall.

 

   “M..Mr Shim?”

 

Yoochun turned his head and bring the juice with him, make a little run to them. Jaejoong and Junsu is still in the midst of waking up.

 

   “Yes it’s me. What’s wrong? I’m sorry, we can’t get connected when we’re overseas and now I’m in Korea, just land in here. I got many calls from the members. Is anything happen?”

 

Yunho was lost at words. The person they searching for finally here. Changmin can be saved. But still, his lips and tongue refuse to work together.

 

   “Yobseyo?”

 

Yoochun snap the phone from the stuttered leader and answer on his behalf.

 

   “Yes. I want you to come to Seoul Hospital right now. It’s regarding your son. Quick!”

 

Mr Shim was about to ask but the line dead, Yoochun had to cut the line as the mocking red light died and the nurses come out with unconscious Changmin along with them. They eyed their maknae who by now surrounded by the machines and an oxygen mask attached on his face to make him breathe. The doctor then come out and they rush to him. They was about to speak but the doctor start first.

 

   “Changmin right now is in stable condition however the cancer already destroy most of his red blood cell and this explain why he is unable to fight the disease and become weaker. The surgery and chemotherapy won’t help anymore. All he need is the bone marrow transplant.”

 

   “As for the beaten injuries, there is nothing to worries. The is no serious injury, it just a minor scratch and bruise. As for the kicking part, there is a blood clot in it but it can be reduced by the medicines.

 

They turned to silence. Speechless with the damage that the doctor mentioned.

 

   “The bone transplant…..” Yoochun face up the doctor before continue

 

   “His family can help him right?”

 

The doctor nodded.

 

   “They’re here! I asked them to come, can you please help our Changmin?” Junsu pleaded desperately.

 

   “Yes yes, now just wait for them. Don’t worry.”

 

   “Can we see him?”

 

*****

It was 5 pm and they hadn’t eat. The doctor advise them to eat first before they visit Changmin. By the time they finish the meal, Mr Shim and his family arrived with such a worry face. Jaejoong show to them the doctor’s room before he return to s.

 

The four of them walked in the room slowly as they did not want to wake their dongsaeng. The room was quiet as quiet as the baby room but the difference is the beeping sound from the machine who keep track on Changmin’s heart beat.

 

Slowly taking the steps to Changmin’s bed, they stand near the bed and face the maknae. He was all pale, there is an eye-bag above his eyes, headband wrapping his head and the handsome face of was hide behind the fogging mask. He look fragile and this hurt them a lot.

 

Jaejoong takes the chair and sit down. Yunho drag Yoochun and Junsu to sit on the couch, the two fall asleep 10 minutes later after Yunho calmed them down. The leader then went to Jaejoong and hug him from behind.

 

   “Take a rest Joongie. I’ll take care after him.” Yunho cooed.

 

Jaejoong shook his head and reach his hands to Changmin’s. Pulls the hand closer to his face and cupped the cold hand.

 

   “Not want. I want to stay by his side. Until he wake up.” Yunho release the hug and he sit opposite next to Jaejoong.

 

They observe the maknae in such a pitiful and concerned look. As much as they hope that they can replace their maknae’s pain. Yunho and Jaejoong moved a little when Changmin stirred, probably regain his consciousness.

 

   “Changmin…..” Jaejoong trying to call him.

 

Changmin eyes open slowly and scanning the surrounding.

 

   “Where am I?” He asked in a hoarse voice.

 

   “You’re in hospital Minnie. Oh, your parents are here too.” Yunho spoken in such a delicate way.

 

Changmin smile wearily before turning to Jaejoong.

 

   “That’s great hyung.” He tried to speak even in whisper.

 

Yunho stand up and heading to Jaejoong.

 

   “Chunnie hyung… Junsu hyung.. where are they?”

 

   “They fall asleep. Are you okay?” Yunho question the maknae.

 

But Changmin just closed his eyes and open it after a few seconds later.

 

   “hyung, what if I die?” The maknae who lie lifelessly with the help of oxygen mask to keep him still breathing ask the leader.

 

   “You will not.”

 

Yunho stated firmly.

 

   “But hyung, I have no strength anymore.”

 

Jaejoong grip Changmin’s hand more.

 

   “Then you will still staying forever in my heart. Our heart.”

 

The umma spoken.

 

   “Let me go? Please hyung.”

 

Changmin desperately asked them, tears on the verge to downfall.

 

    “Please hold on.. please not leave us .. please. Not now.”

 

Jaejoong plead and he couldn’t hold back his tears by now  but still continue,

 

   “Your parents will save you Changmin. Don’t say like that.”

 

   “Yeah, please hold on a little longer, your parents come back already.” Junsu hold the maknae’s hand.

 

   “Really hyung?” Changmin made a smile but he doesn’t know how faint it is.

 

Yoochun grimaced, he knew the maknae was in a pain but he put a happy face to cover it.

 

   “Yeah Changmin-ah. They just called!”

 

Changmin become happy immediately. He had no idea how much he missed his family. He was about to open his mouth to tell the hyungs that he can remember but the sudden pain come all in one force. He can feel that his heart beat in fast thumping, head feels like being stabbed by a thousand of knife. He yelped in pain.

 

Yunho was about to comfort the maknae but the he closed his eyes once again, along with the screaming of the machine. A flat line on the monitor can be seen.

 

This time, they swore that their heart almost drop and out from the rhythm. Jaejoong screaming can be heard throughout the room, Yoochun and Junsu wake in a start while Yunho run with his might to seek help from the doctor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late and kinda draggy chapter *bow* hello~ its the new chapter arrival thou its late >< I'm sorry. Finally the parents are here! \O/ and Changmin will be save ToT And their recent news just left me in the constant state of emoshinki. but anyways, Always Keep The Faith ^o^