Still W 28

Still W

 

‘This feeling.’ His heart spoken.

 

Like an electric shock that suddenly that spread between his neurons and he was turned back to his previous memories.

 

The moment where they debut.

 

The moment when he was with his family.

 

The moment when they first winning an award.

 

The moment when he was crying because they won the MKMF in 2008.

 

The moment when he sing in front of Cassiopeia and BigEast.

 

The moment when they separate and put on hiatus.

 

The moment where Yunho come back in drunk.

 

The moment where they began to recollecting the missing pieces.

 

The moment when they success again despite the difficulties.

 

Then,

 

The most glorious moment ever after their debut; Comeback of the five Kings.

 

When he knew he diagnose with Leukemia,

 

When he hide it from the hyungs,

 

When their manager push them to work till death

 

And

 

When he got hit on the head that night in attempt to save a Cassiopeia.

 

Changmin remembers it all.

 

   “YAH!” Yunho shouted from the door and running towards them.

 

Kyung In’s hand stop for a while before his body being pushed by Yunho in a strong wave making the older man move and let Changmin off. The younger boy’s head made a contact with the floor and all he could see by now is a pitched black color.

 

   “How dare you to comeback and hurt Changmin! Where is your gut?!” Yunho cried out in agony.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand come closer to Changmin and check him out. Changmin slipped in and out of consciousness because of the throbbing pain in his head plus the effect that he still not taking his pills. Yoochun and Junsu run to pinched the ex-manager on the floor, to make his move frozen. The evil guy just smile creepily and laugh hysterically.

 

   “Hahaha! Look at the mess I did. You sure a protective brother aren’t you. Then what am I? A bad guy?” Kyung In scoffed.

 

   “Shut. Up. Jaejoong, call the police.” Yunho instruct, eyes landed on Changmin and Jaejoong then Changmin again, worry over the maknae.

 

   “He will die.” Kyung In spoken only get a hard slap by Yunho as the reply.

 

   “Don’t you dare to say like that.” The leader hissed before his focus shift to the screaming Jaejoong.

 

   “Changmin? Changmin wake up!” Jaejoong yelled while shaking the younger boy’s body who slowly slip out of consciousness for real.

 

Changmin couldn’t take it anymore, the pain was too great for him to handle and he leave his brain to shut down.

 

   “Leave me alone you brat!” Kyung In manage to escape from Yoochun and Junsu death grip and immediately put his hand on Junsu’s neck, to suffocate him.

 

   “Stay away or I’m gonna send off his soul along with your baby maknae.” His become sarcasm.

 

Too bad for him, Yunho who master in hapkido applying his skills over Kyung In makes the older man winced in pain. He kicked his hands and Junsu was released, Yoochun take the moment to call for the police and ambulance. With that easy, Kyung In defeated by Yunho.

 

   “You look so stupid in acting this way. What you think you are? A famous kick-boxer?” Said Yunho in cynical ways.

 

Kyung In frown in agony and want his self to be released but all in vain. Yoochun found a rope and handed it to Yunho to tie him up with the help of Junsu. Then they run to Changmin only to find out that the boy’s body was cold turning pale.

 

   “Changmin… Changmin wake up.. hyungs here. We’re sorry for leaving you.” Junsu sobbed.

 

Changmin eyes remained shut. Yunho hug the small body and trying to wake him in more delicate way, rubbing his back and whisper into his ear. His demand and voice turn to pleading in no time.

 

   “Changmin-ah, please wake up. For once even for a minute. Please open your eyes.”

 

As if Changmin can hear it, his eyes fluttered open and Yunho put his head on his lap. Jaejoong rub off his hair on forehead and smile in sad.

 

   “H…hyung…” The maknae rasped.

 

   “Oh God Changmin, we’re so sorry, are you okay?” Jaejoong asked, eyes in teary.

 

   “C…cco..cold.” Junsu knew what he have to do as soon as the maknae whisper.

 

He run a little to the room and take out a blanket while Yoochun offering his self to take Changmin to the couch while waiting for the ambulance. Junsu put the thick blanket on Changmin who by now look like an living corpse, very in pale. He murmured a soft thank you to Junsu before closing his eyes.

 

   “Don’t sleep okay?” Yoochun plead.

 

Changmin just nodded, too tired to think or do anything. The pain still haunting him but he feel relieve that his hyungs are back to him. He just want to sleep but his hyungs pleading aborted him to do so. He felt so pain to hear his hyungs plead. Too much for him to said that his memory back, but too little for his energy to even speak. He open his eyes again and look directly into his hyungs eyes, full of worries.

 

   ‘I’m okay.’ He mouthed and smile.

 

But that won’t get of the uncertainty of their hyungs feeling.

 

Kyung In watch them in sorrowful, melancholic sense. He bend his body and softly cried in pitiful sound. The boys suddenly look at him from distance.

 

   “How lucky you, to have such a loving brother, a warm and protective family.” Kyung In started.

 

   “How fool me to trust that bastard Young Min.”

 

The boys eyes went wide when they heard that name, their CEO name.

 

   “Young Min seongsang-nim?” Yoochun spoke, trying to get in to the scene.

 

   “Yes, Young Min hyung. He plotted this to me and the fool me accept his order. He promise me that he will give me a good amount of money to save me and my family from the money shark. “

 

   “Money shark?” Yunho questioned.

 

   “Yeah, a mafia which I borrow money from them. He promised to me that if I push the album date much more earlier, the money will given to me but Jaejoong found out and I was fired. The mafia knew about this and they killed my family. Young Min…. he ran away from me.”  His tears started to flow when he mentioned about his family.

 

   “At first I was about so guilty, because I have a son and daughter too. I love you all just like how I love my children but money… money blinded me. I even abandon my family in order for me to chase the money.”

 

The boys could only silent, speechless on the true story. Changmin began to cry. Little did he knew, he want Kyung In to be released. He understand the old man. Jaejoong calming the maknae who sobbing.

 

As if on cue, the ambulance and police sirens can be heard. It only takes a few minutes for them to reach their dorm.

 

   “We’re sorry hyung, what you done was wrong. Law is law, mistakes must be punished.” Yunho said coldly.

 

   “I wish you were not involved….” Changmin whisper softly before his eyes once again closed.

 

   “I’m sorry hyungs…..”

 

The door open with the footsteps of police and hospital attendance, his hyungs shouting for his name and a paramedic chanting his vital condition is the voice that Changmin heard before he let darkness to embrace him, completely.

 

 

 

 

 

*bow* now a regular basis update :3 every Monday~ ohh yeah! Today TVXQ-Humanoids teasers will release! *fangirling* The choreo is awesome and I love it! okay back to the story~ hmm, so... the ex-manager was just a marionette u_u and it is not Lee Soo Man faults. I don't know why but I feel that it was the CEO.. that makes uri DBSK like that >////< I'm sorry for my wild imaginations ToT I just want them to comeback as 5 ToT comments are loved and have a nice day /continue sobbing/