Still W final

Still W

A loud cheering from Cassiopeia and BigEast echoed throughout the stadium, celebrating the long await comeback from their legend. After all, they are the legend fanbase just like their legend idols.

Cassiopeia and BigEast chanting like there is no tomorrow. From the Mirotic chants to the each of the members names, all can he heard whether inside or outside the stadium.

This is not the real concert. The songs that will be played is more to ballad. It is a thanksgiving concert after all. But still, the whole stadium is filled with Cassiopeia with the big banners, synchronize red outfits and ballons swaying at their hands alongside with the lightsticks.

At the backstage, Yoochun helping Junsu with the costume that they will perform with, wide smiles never escape from his lips. Jaejoong and Yunho probably went somewhere else, maybe meet Haneul since they made the promise to meet at the backstage. But he there is no Changmin, anywhere.

Who know, since the incidents that occur 5 months ago, seems like it doesn’t exist anymore. Yoochun thought, well he can define it by the loud chanting of their fans. Somehow, they better forget the black moment that once haunting them.

*5 months ago*
The flat line screams endlessly throughout the room. Jaejoong become hysterically surprised and shaking the maknae body violently but he gain no response unless the screaming of the device. Yoochun began to calming the older one but he fails, he too, cannot control his feelings. Junsu, being Junsu, just stared at the maknae with teary eyes.

Yunho come in the room with the doctor and nurses. Later on, Changmin’s parents follow. They were shoved out from the room and the doctor began to resuscitate the youngest one. They perform CPR to him.

First.


Second.


Third.

All in vain. The maknae seems refuse to breathe again. Not even a single heartbeat can be heard. The situation grew tense. Yunho watched it all by his eyes with Jaejoong beside him, Junsu and Yoochun trying to calming the worried parents and the desperate sisters. As the doctor began to put the tube painfully inside the maknae’s throat and put on the defibrillator, Yunho closed Jaejoong eyes.

And that is the last.

“Changmin… don’t you dare to leave us. You parents are here!” Yunho hissed, as if he hope that Changmin can hear.

And miracle did always come.

A single but weak beat reform, began to picking its pace. Yunho, whose eyes still darted on the maknae breathe deeply as he just knew that he was holding his breath as soon as the defibrillator was put on the maknae’s chest.

Jaejoong hold down Yunho hands which is closed his eyes and watch the room. He can see the relieve of the doctor and Changmin come back to his life. He look at Changmin’s parents and his two members, carving a smile indicating that the youngest is safe.

The doctor walked out from the room and greet Mr and Mrs Shim with a bow.

“We successful to recover him. Right now, he will be alright but still can’t breathe by his own so he need the tube to helps him. About the stem cells transfusion, we will do it immediately.”

“When will he…. Awake?” Mr Shim asked.

“He will when he want. Right now, he pain that he bear too great for him to handle and this force his brain to shut down. But if you can, try to talk slowly to him. But not make him too tired.”

With that, the doctor bowed once again and leave along with the nurse. The boys eyed the doctor before landed their eyesight to Changmin’s parents. There is a regret feeling in their eyes. Regret of not being able to help their offspring when he need the most help.

“Mr Shim…” Yunho voiced.

Mr Shim responded to him with such a sad look.

“We need to back to our company to release the official statement regarding this situation.” The leader said before continue.

“Can we leave him for a while?” He said that in a lump in his throat, who want to leave their maknae fighting with his life while they finish their business?

Mr Shim nodded and smile wearily.

“Yes sons. Come back quickly, I afraid that Changmin want you when he wake up. Bring his sisters home, they’re tired and still surprised with this.”
The boys nodded and bring Changmin’s little sisters along with them to drop them back home. The whole journey become so silence that every one refused to open their lips to produce even a single word.

*

The news about the incident spread like a fire. Not even an hour, SM building was full with Cassiopeia whom eager to know the real situation. They had to release the news that night to avoid any other false rumors.

The clock shows 7 pm and news reporters started to arrive with the camera and sorts of. A small stage with a microphone was set up in front of the building, the traffic being stop for awhile for vehicle. Police are needed to control the situation.

Shortly after that, the boys appear and stand on the small stage with their manager and the president at the back.

“Regarding this incident I would like to make a statement.” Yunho began his statement.

“I don’t want any false rumors circling around the web and I hope this statement will clear all the misunderstanding.”

Yunho’s early statement left the fans in gasp and silence.

“Earlier, our dorm had been broke in and Changmin who left alone got hurt and was hospitalized. Currently he is in a stable condition and need his rest. Other than that nothing to be worries about.”
Yunho let a silence evade him to give the news reporter to throw their question.

“Is that true the person who broke in your dorm is your old manager?”

Yunho was taken aback with the question. He cannot let people know about this or else the company image will be tainted.

“About this I can’t answer the question. I’m sorry.” The leader claimed.

“Then is that true that Changmin suffers a serious illness? Is this why the album release is adjourn?” Another person asking, now Yunho really need to think for the best words.

“Apparently yes.”

His statement makes Cassiopeia start to sobs, some of them crying while hugging each other. The members watched them in heartbroken. Witnessing their Cassiopeia crying is just like witnessing an angel crying because of sadness.

“He got amnesia when he try to save a person and he got hit on his head with a full blow. About his illness, we just knew when he was hospitalized after he got hit and he hide it from us.” Yunho said in agony eyes before continue.

“It was acute lymphocytic leukemia. He had been suffered the illness since we release the statement about new album which is 2 months ago. That is why we hold back the date to release the album. Right now, we just need to pray for him since we got the donor for stems cell transfusion.”

“I hope this statement clear all the misunderstanding. That’s all thank you.” Yunho turn off the microphone and bring their members back to the building leaving Cassiopeia in such a devastated state.

They didn’t mean to do like that, it just they afraid that if they talk more about this, it will make them sad even more. Slowly, the fans started to move, probably return home to pray and they rushed back to the hospital.


*A few days later*

“SM Entertainment CEO Park Kyung Min was found guilty for abusing the company artist and trying to blackmail them with the money. Apparently, he is the person who to be blamed for about the lawsuit regarding JYJ and SM battle that last for 3 years. Kyung Min…”

Junsu turn off the television and walk to the sleeping maknae and his hair lovely. Yunho frown as why the younger one act like that.

“Why you turned off the news?” Yoochun complained.

“We knew this since before the lawsuit. It just
that, we did not have proof about this.”

They become lost at words. What Junsu said is true. It just glad that everything was put in order back. Right now, they just need their maknae to wake up again and smile happily with them without the painful illness that haunted him.

*now*

The PD calling each of their name, the concert was about to start and the boys placed in their own stage. The chanting of Dong Bang Shin Ki, calling for them become more louder and louder as the VCR was about to end. Then slowly the stage went up and the boys revealing their face.

Jung Yunho

Kim Jaejoong

Park Yoochun

Kim Junsu

Shim Changmin

All were chanted in order and first song being played. It is Rising Sun, very significant to tells them that ‘The Rising Gods From The East’ is back. Their dance was not even rusted a bit. The choreography was changed due to Changmin condition who was still in healing phase, the dance is not as hard as the original but still energetic. That is why they decided to sing more ballad than harder song and dance step.
The songs ended and the stage becomes dark, only pearl red light shine the place. A flash light began to searching for particular person and it landed on the members.

“1…2…3.. Anneyonghaseyo Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida~!” The members greet in symphony.

“We are…..” Yunho screamed and Cassiopeia knew what they need to do.

“T!!!” The whole stadium echoed with that letter T. It was a Cassiopeia introduced self promise they made during Catch Me live in Seoul last year.

The boys smile widely, eyes scanning throughout the arena. A proud look to their Cassiopeia and fans. Yes, Cassiopeia and fans is different. Fans is fans while Cassiopeia is their family. That is two completely different things.

Even the concert is a simple one but the missing pieces that hollow Cassiopeia heart slowly being filled with the long await missed ballads. Fans service happens all the time of the concert. 2 hours of interaction feels like forever for them. And soon the concert will be end.

“I really thank to you dear Cassiopeia. For always waiting us.” Jaejoong whispered and this made the whole stadium filled with enjoyment noise.

“Thank you for praying for my health. I’m sorry that I did not show you my best condition but I will work hard more in the future.” Changmin smile, eyes scanning to each part of the venue.

“It’s okay~~” Like there is a connection in the Cassiopeia’s mind, they reply to Changmin in the same tone.

“Now, we would like to present to you our special song composed by our Changmin.” Yoochun pick up the microphone and grinned to Changmin who by now blushed.
The fans screamed in joy. The songs that they wait to be sing, a live.

“Now…. Let’s sing ‘I Swear’ together!” Junsu too cannot hide his excitement.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0IMsvANYI8)

It was strange to see you smile as you looked at me
I lifted my head when you called out my name with your lips
I barely managed to see you and you were dazzling

* A long time has passed so I’m used to being in front of you
But it’s still so precious to me
Didn’t you hate me for being shy and not saying thank you?

At some point, I got used to your love, as if I’ve always been this way
I thought this was just natural, like a fool – I just have a sorry heart

Even if darkness comes (Love U)
baby I Love U, Thank U(Thank U)
I will hug you (Love U) baby I Love U, Thank U(Thank U)
Even if darkness comes (Love U) baby I Love U, Thank U(Thank U)
I will hug you (Love U) baby I Love U, Thank U(Thank U)

I’m falling for your love, I’m falling woo, I’ll protect you

Though a long time has passed, I couldn’t say the words “I love you”
Because I felt awkward but
Let’s cherish our memories of crying and laughing that cannot be erased

(Love U) Even if darkness comes (Love U)
baby I Love U, Thank U(Thank U)
I will hug you (Love U) baby I Love U, Thank U(Thank U)
Even if darkness comes (Love U) baby I Love U, Thank U(Thank U)

Baby, I swear Forever



DBSK feat Cassiopeia makes the song become so wonderful. Some of them crying in happiness. After 4 years waiting for them, not to mention a temporary DBSK as a duo official released, this concert makes the things did never happens. An angel like Cassiopeia sing along the song in the earlier part sounds heavenly to them.

The last song ended. This time Changmin become so tired that he sit on the stage floor. Every one become worries not to mention the member who walk to him in hurry.

“Don’t worry. I’m a bit tired. Maybe I’m too old.” Changmin grinned in the same time joking.
Jaejong and Yunho ceased their step and digest Changmin’s words.

‘If Changmin said he is old than we….’
Feels like they were played with the maknae, Jaejoong pinched the maknae’s cheek.

“Yah yah, are you saying that we are too old?” Junsu and Yoochun too, join in the action to tease the maknae.

“Hahaha, yes hyung! I’m joking about the old things. You are the one who old.”

Changmin can sense the danger, he stand up defend his self but the tiredness engulfing his body that he cannot run as far as he can. Soon, the hyungs catch him.

The stadium as filled with laughter and the chanting of Cassiopeia.

Dong Bang Shin Ki

Dong Bang Shin Ki

Dong Bang Shin Ki

Dong Bang Shin Ki

Dong Bang Shin Ki

They momentarily stop chasing each other and faced to their dear Cassiopeia. The glowing pearl red light sticks of red oceans seem more shining than ever. They smile in such a deep thought, holding hands each of the members and bow deeply to them.

“Forever we are DBSK. We will be…” Yunho was about to claimed but the members continue it

“Still W.” Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin said simultaneously.

‘Yes, still W and it will never change.’ Changmin closed his eyes.

Being thankful to the point where words cannot describe it. Thankful for be one of the DBSK members, thankful for having such a wonderful family; Cassiopeia and most of all, thankful of being…

alive.

--------------------------------------------------------The End------------------------------------------------------------------------



*Bow* Hello! Sorry for late >< I know I know. This site got blocked and yes! I had to ask for my dearest friend help ^o^ Thanks @Minminkaaa ~ Yeah, I want to end this chapter on this very beautiful date. The day where I was born to this world ^^- So~ how’s the chapter? Thank you for always stay with me. I really want to give a longer speech. OTL but I still have something to do. I’ll inform you when I have another story. Just subscribe me as author(if you want) ^^ and I will reply to your comments later. Thank you~~! <3 have a nice day!