Still W 29

Still W

 

    “Haneul, please on the TV. The news will start soon.”  Mrs Lee half shouted from the kitchen to her daughter.

 

   “Okay mom~” Be an obedient child, she let the grip of her DBSKxCassiopeia bracelet that she knit on herself.

 

She intended to knit it by her own to give it to her idols or the one who she called oppa, like her own brother. The bracelet is half complete with the mix of red the official color, white in which resemble purity and blue which resemble acceptance. She may be not the Cassiopeia since from the boys debut, but she swore that she will always support them, moreover after that accident. The accident which brought her to the boys in such bad circumstances. The incident that she may never forget when Changmin, the one who known as a mischievous and snarky one try to save her from the bad guys. 

 

Haneul smile a bit when she remember the call from Jaejoong and her heart suddenly bloom, can’t wait to give the bracelet to the boys.

 

She run a little towards the TV and turned the machine on. Her smile suddenly fade when she saw a familiar figure, too much familiar until she can say who the person is.

 

   “Yunho…oppa?”

 

And the news reporter stand in front of Yunho and she start speaking.

 

   “This is 94News bringing you the latest update. As you can see, I’m in front of DBSK’s dorm right now. It’s been a shocking news that the manager who was fired secretly by SM Entertainment break-in the top hallyu stars idols DBSK and hurting the maknae Shim Changmin…..”

 

Haneul stared is shock, she saw the police dragging the ex-manager and then she saw Yunho and Yoochun trying to shove away the paparazzi and reporters but the person from news still on their broadcasts.

 

   “And we receive another heart-breaking news that the maknae Shim Changmin currently unconscious and need hospital treatment. We also just knew that besides he had been beaten up, he also suffering a fatal illness. This news yet we need to clarify…..”

 

The reporters words been cut off by one of the SM representative straight away.

 

   “I’m sorry, please no broadcasting until we release the official statements.”

 

With that, the news about the legend Dong Bang Shin Ki ended. Haneul was too surprised by this news. She fall straightly on the floor, her eyes began tearing and she crying her heart out. After this while, they lied to her that Changmin was okay. They lied that Changmin was only tired and only have fever. They lied that Changmin will okay. She shook her head in denial. They can’t lie to her!

 

Mrs Lee quickly went to living room after hearing to loud thud on the floor. She was too startled when she saw her daughter crying and sobbing.

 

    “Omoo… my dear what’s wrong?” She caressed her cheek and wipe the tears.

 

   “Um..ma.. umma… Changmin oppa…. Changmin oppa got sick! They lied to me!”  Mrs Lee’s eyes wend wide when her daughter mention the name.

 

Of course she knew the name very well. After all, he had saved her daughter’s life once.

 

   “Then.. call them for a while. I am sure they will pick up the call.”

 

Hesitantly, Haneul reach her mobile and pressed the certain number and place the gadget on her ears, waiting patiently for the next line to pick up the call.

 

*****

The ambulance went off with the screaming of the sirens. Yunho volunteered his self to drive them to the hospital. The representative bowed to them before they too made their way to the hospital. The official statement will announce tomorrow. This time, they need to tells the truth not only about Kyung In but Changmin as well and the hiatus was on until the maknae recover.

 

They all remain quite while Yunho try his hard to catch up with the speedy ambulance with their maknae and Yoochun in it. No one speak a single word. The incident really slapped them hard on their face. They really pissed off on how the paparazzi and the media know about this. Seriously, did they have no life?

 

The ringing phone break the silence between them. Jaejoong who sit besides the driver seat recognize it was his phone that ringing. He slip his hand in the pocket and without read the caller ID, he respond to the calls.

 

   “Yobseyo?”

 

   “Oppa…. Jaejoong oppa….” A sobbing voice could be heard and Jaejoong know that voice really well.

 

‘That Cassiopeia!’ He thought.

 

   “Cassie-ah. What’s wrong?” He asked an obvious question. Yunho eyed him while still focus on the driving. Junsu moved forward to listen to the conversation.

 

   “Oppa. I saw the news……” Her chocked voice makes Jaejoong become furious.

 

The news leaked. And she maybe knew the truth.

 

   “Cassiopeia dear…. It’s not…” Jaejoong’s words hanging as Haneul cut it out.

 

   “Tell me the truth oppa. I promise to not angry or disappointed.” He eyed the leader and Junsu, apparently he put the call on voice speaker so that the members can listen to it too.

 

Yunho nodded so do as Junsu in agreement.

 

   “I’m sorry Cassie dear. We’ve been lying to you all this time.” Jaejoong shut his eyes, tears start to form on the corner of his eyes.

 

   “It’s okay……oppa. Tell me the truth.”

 

The silence evade them for a minutes.

 

   “Changmin, he had a acute lymphocytic leukemia and still looking for the suitable bone marrow.” Yunho continued.

 

   “Apparently we’re unable to reach his parents. And he got amnesia after he got hit in order to save you that day.” Now Junsu’s turn.

 

There is a silence for a moment, they can hear the sobbing clearly on the other line before she continued.

 

   “I’m sorry oppa. I’m sorry. Did… he okay now?” She try to hold back the tears.

 

Jaejoong kept silence, too afraid to face the reality.

 

   “His condition weaken day by day and this incident didn’t help any better.” Yunho still trying to focus on the road while tighten his throat.

 

Again there is a long silence between them. Jaejoong spill his tears already and Junsu sobbed.

 

   “I’m sorry for calling you….. at this inappropriate time… and I….. did angry at you.. oppa.” She confessed.

 

   “There’s no need for you to angry. We’re sorry dear.”

 

Yunho pull the steering to the left, push down the pedal and make a dangerous corner across the close-to-red traffic light.

 

   “I’m sorry oppa. Please be well. Did… other Cassies by any chance… will knew about this too?”

 

  “They will, the conference will be held this evening.” The leader continue to talk to her as he knew, s cannot talk right now.

 

   “Ah.. please be well Jaejoong, Junsu, Yunho, Changmin and Yoochun oppa. I’m going to hang up the phone. Sorry for bothering.”

 

   “Ahh it’s okay. By the way, we’re reaching the hospital. Come visit him.”

 

This time Yunho entered the hospital area and find the car parking lot.

 

   “Eung… I can’t. This situation already havoc, many will go to the hospital later.” She smile involuntary.

 

   “Ah, Cassie-ah, did you hate us? Until you don’t want to meet us? We're really sorry.” Yunho frown.

 

She become silent before continue.

 

   “Of course not. It just…..”

 

   “Meet us at the backstage when we held the concert, I’ll call you. Okay?” Yunho quickly continue.

 

Haneul become speechless. Meeting them? Of course!

 

   “Yes. We will call. Let us hope for Changmin speedy recovery ne?” Junsu in.

 

The call ended and the three of them runs to the emergency room, following the lead of the doctors.

 

Back to Haneul house, she clasped her hands together and began praying. Little did she knew, many Cassiopeia did the same as her.

 

That night, Cassiopeia constellation shine brightly for a new fate.

 

A fate that will brings a total difference to their new life and relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

*peek-a-boo!* Tada~~ *bow* Told you I promise if I got the connection this day I will update and here an update! ^o^ although this chapter quite trashy to me( I'm sorry if its boring to the max) >< *bow* I just start the new semester yesterday and all I can say is... a whole new semester and enviroment to me T^T Comments are loved~ sadly this story will ended in just 2 chapters more *crying on a corner*