Still W 12

Still W

 

   “Hyung, wake up. Junsu and I want to go home, bring the new cloth. You want to order something? Breakfast or what?” Yoochun wake Yunho and Jaejoong gently.

 

The couple wake up slowly as their eyes stirred open, Jaejoong rub his tired eyes while yawned. His eyes locked to the sleeping figure, Changmin who sleep peacefully.

 

   “Yeah, bring new cloth to us. The breakfast too, I don’t care what it is as long as it is a food.” Jaejoong said while give Yoochun and Junsu the dirty cloth.

 

   “You look good today Junsu.” Yunho let out the words which make Junsu smile bitterly.

 

   “Yeah hyung, I have to accept this. I have to support him not let emotions drown me.”

 

Yunho patted his dongsaeng shoulder. The Yoosu couple then bids goodbye to their hyungs before leave the room. Jaejoong rise from his seat and make this way to the maknae.   He made a small smile while looking at his face that is covered by the oxygen mask.

 

He caressed the maknae cheek and put his hand to Changmin’s forehead.

 

‘Still warm.’ He thought.

 

Last night Changmin had a high fever, luckily this morning his temperature drop and now it just warm a little bit.

 

   “Still fever?” The leader ask him, he shook his head slowly while make a sign with his hand indicating a little.

 

   “Little, just warm.”

 

Yunho just nodded. Jaejoong knew he’s still sleepy because he takes care of Changmin last night.

 

   “Go on sleep. It’s 8 am. I will wake you up on 10. I will take care of him.”

 

Again, Yunho nodded and drift back to his sleep.

 

*****

Junsu put the dirty cloth near the washing machine. He then takes out the cloth that is clean from the washing machine and put it in the other basket. The machine is new, put your clothes in it and it will process until complete drying. No need to hang it under the sun.

 

He want to put the dirty clothes in the machine suddenly Yoochun call him. He made his way to him and asked why he called him but Yoochun just silence before let out his voice.

 

   “We’re late Junsu, let the clothes there. Settle it later okay. We must find the breakfast first.”

*****

 

His motherly act towards Changmin make some nurses are impressed and fall for him. Being raised with 8 sisters makes his behavior turn into a lovely person. He slowly swept the sweat that formed on Changmin’s forehead. His eyes widen when he saw that the maknae eyebrow almost meet. He quickly called the younger one name.

 

   “Changmin, Changmin, do you hear me? Changmin wake up.”

 

Changmin’s hand tossed around and Jaejoong quickly grab his hand tightly while chanted his name.

 

   “Changmin, wake up, it’s me Jaejoong hyung.”

 

Still his eyes closed but Jaejoong have a strong feel that the maknae are struggling to wake up.

 

   “Yunho, wake up. Call the doctor. Changmin is awake.”

 

The leader wake up in a start and went to Jaejoong, he understand the situation and quickly made his way to the doctor room.

 

   “Changmin, Changmin, Changmin please wake up. Hyung miss you.”

 

Jaejoong started to cry and he hugged the younger one who seems in pain. The hug lasted only for a second as he can hear a voice, a faint voice. Spontaneously, he looked deep in the maknae eyes half open.

 

   “Changmin, it’s me Jaejoong hyung. You are fine. It’s okay.”

 

   “Who…..are…..you?” Changmin uttered the words very slowly and almost audible,

 

He can’t believe what he listen. Jaejoong was frozen. His eyes become wide and he’s gaping while the younger one look him with the confuse look.

 

The door open and Yunho with the doctors rushed to Changmin. Yunho grab Jaejoong who still frozen to the other side, letting the doctor do their job.

 

   “Jae, what’s wrong?” Yunho ask him worriedly.

 

   “Yun.. yunnie….Yunnie…He’s….he’s…not remember me….”

 

Now it’s his turn to become shock. The doctor looked at them and understood the situation order the nurse to bring them out from the room.

 

Jaejoong’s eyes still wide open and he’s shaking. What test are fall on them again now? Not enough with Changmin’s illness and now God taking his precious memory too?

 

Fate’s play.

 

Yunho hugged Jaejoong tightly. He takes Jaejoong’s words only a rumor. Just a plain rumor and prank that Changmin want to tease them. A few moments later, the footsteps echoing through the hallway, Yunho held his head up and he found out the footsteps belong to Yoochun and Junsu.

 

   “Hyung, here’s a break… HYUNG?! WHAT’S WRONG?” Yoochun rushed to Yunho and Jaejoong as he see Jaejoong sobbing and Yunho hugged him in his arm.

 

   “Changmin’s awake.” Yunho could only utter that word. It makes Junsu sigh in relieve.

 

   “B…but.. I think he forgot us.” Jaejoong stuttered.

 

Junsu fall lucky enough for him before Yoochun get him before his back reach the floor.

 

   “Let just hope that what Jaejoong heard was wrong.” Yunho reassured.

 

The scene again became silence, but Jaejoong faint sobs can be heard clearly. His agony and pain keep lingering in his heart which he feel he can’t bear it. His grip on Yunho’s hand become tight enough to make Yunho flinched. He can’t bear it. He cannot accept the reality that hits all of them. 

 

This better not to be true.

 

 

Hello~ A ninja update O// For my promise that I will update if I reach 50 subscriber and now I did it! *throw confetties* Who me if not for your support dear friends, this story will not reach to this pont XD Oh well, I write this in such a hurry >///< Forgive me if it short and I left it cliffhanger T__T Forgive for my grammar mistake too *fail author* Yeah yeah~ I will work hard to feed you this fic (pleease show me the love via comments T^T) Thank you for subscribing and commenting~ ^o^ I guess I need to prepare tissue for you every chapter right? I am sorry T^T *bow*