Still W 21

Still W

 

   “Changmin, wake up.” Junsu wake the boy up gently. Slowly, the boy eyes fluttered open and he rub his sleepy eyes and yawned.

 

   “Hyung.. it’s still early… I’m tired, let me sleep more.. please…” the boy whine cutely and pulled his blanket up to his chest and started to fall asleep again. Junsu immediately pulled the blanket away but the boy no bother to open his eyes.

 

   “Mhhmm…. Hyung, it’s cold out there. Give me hundreds of reason why I have to wake up.” Changmin uttered close to mumble and still shut his eyes.

 

Junsu was shocked by his statement. Reason why he had to wake up? So many reason Changmin-ah. I don’t want you to sleep. It makes me scare to see you sleep so tight. I’m afraid that you will never wake up. Junsu thought.

 

He then shook his head furiously. No! That will not happen! He determined. Gently he rubbed the younger boy’s hand and caressed his cheek.

 

   “You have too many reasons to wake up Minnie… too many.” He spoke slowly.

 

He almost shed his tears but then Jaejoong pop out from nowhere and show only his head behind the door. Junsu jumped a bit and look at him.

 

   “Is he awake?”

 

Junsu nodded. Jaejoong pouted his mouth and his eyebrows came together and open his mouth.

 

   “Oh well, let wait for half an hour and then wake him again. We can’t be late for his therapy.”

*****

 

Changmin yawned for the nth time for now. He is still sleepy and wanted to cuddle with his comfy cozy bed for more but then interrupted by Yoochun gentle waking him. Jaejoong let out his small chuckled upon watching his maknae’s head wobble in almost every direction his car taking them. Still concentrating to the road, deep in his heart buried many of fear.

 

He is not stupid, not that he didn’t know how the treatment will turn to. He already makes some research about the treatment and how the progress will go. He knew Changmin will have some difficulties in his therapy. Most of all, he don’t want his maknae to feel any pain.

 

The stylish black Bently was parked near the main entrance and he shake Changmin’s body lightly. It didn’t take any seconds for the boy to wake up and get out from the car and Jaejoong hold his hand and they walked together to the doctor’s room.

 

   “Hyung, is that treatment will be painful?” The sincere question was asked and this let Jaejoong dumbfounded. How can he answer it?

 

   “No Changmin. Not when hyung was around you.” Jaejoong gives his most delicate and sweet smile. As if on the cue, Dr Lee come in his room where the two seated and explained to them about the treatment.

 

   “I already told you about this but maybe you are not recalled it.” Dr Lee briefly told them.

 

Changmin shook his head. He had no idea about the treatment. The doctor then explained to him dearly before they proceed to the therapy session and the effects.

 

There was anxious in Changmin’s body. As if he once got this same feeling before this.

 

   “Sometimes if the memories forget, the body remembered.” The doctor smile and help the nurses to ready for the equipment. Changmin nodded and place his self onto the bed. Fear draws in his face, Jaejoong grip his hands tighter and breathe the comforting words.

 

The doctors turn his body to Changmin with the needle in his hands. Changmin watch it as his memories started to fill the blank site.

 

The moment when he got his first therapy.

 

Involuntary taking his hands to his head, clutching it in strong pressure, he began to toss around. The pain that he felt during the previous session came seeping into his body slowly and torturing, tearing his inside apart.

 

The pain which he want to forget.

 

  People inside the room including Jaejoong startled. Changmin began to yelling and started to get down from the bed. Dr Lee trying to get hold of him but the sudden great power possessed Changmin and he managed to escape. Running away from the room.

 

He was so scared and the headaches that come all in one did not help him any better. With the gifted long legs, he runs without dared to look back. He doesn’t want to take the painful and torturing treatment again.

 

“AS I SAY NO MEANS NO!”

 

He remembered his words. He doesn’t want to continue the treatment. He knew that he will not able to make it anyways. He can hear his hyung shouted and scream his name from behind. And still, not dare to look back.

 

His energy suddenly dropped and he realized that he enter the garden in the hospital. He slowed the run and its stop. Catching his breath and then Jaejoong come behind and hug him tightly.

 

   “Min-ah… why?” Jaejoong confessed and Changmin, who drained his energy collapsed in Jaejoong embraces, still catching his breath.

 

   “Hyung, it’s painful. I knew it. It is very painful. I’m afraid hyung. I will die anyway. Even if I took the medicines and the treatments, I will die hyung. It is useless.” Changmin began to sobbed and hitched in every breathe he made.

 

Jaejoong soothe him and coaxed the worn down boy. The doctor and nurses reached him but stopped by Jaejoong. They stood there.

 

   “I promise you won’t feel any pain Minnie. Believe me. Trust me.” Jaejoong cooed and Changmin nodded, he believed in him. He did.

 

The nurses help Changmin to stand up and walked back to the room. Jaejoong offered himself to bring him since he’d been used to piggy-backed Changmin although the boy was taller than him.

 

They place Changmin on the bed and the latter didn’t complain anything. He was too tired even to talk. They wait a couple of minutes for Changmin to get ready, then the doctor injected an awful like smell into the boys vein and he jerked slightly.

 

Jaejoong prepared for this situation. He hugged the latter who by now is crying and whimper in pain. He hated himself for not being able to restrain the pain. The boy tossed around again but in heart wrenching weakly that makes Jaejoong cry. Dr Lee pats Jaejoong and Changmin’s head slightly.

 

   “Don’t cry Jaejoong, be strong for you brother. It will take a minutes for the drugs to spread into his body.” With that, Dr Lee left alongside the nurses.

 

Jaejoong respond to him. He then changed his eye view to the struggling maknae in front of him.

 

   “Hyung.. you promise me that…. It.. won’t hurt…  ahhhh….. hiks…… hyungg…….” Jaejoong listen to the maknae groaning and whimpering. He can’t say anything. He failed.

 

   “Hyunggg…. It… hurt…. Hyung,…. Hiks..” The boy cried. Jaejoong soothed him for who-know-how-many-times and hug him dearly but tightly. Hoping that he pain will fades quickly or maybe for forever.

 

The sobbing and whimper then vanished and stop very soon. Jaejoong release the hug and stared to his maknae face. Full with sweat and his eyebrow knitting together. He wiped the beads with the tissue and kissed the maknae forehead.

 

   “Hyung don’t care how much it takes for you to heal as long as you never give up.” He caressed the maknae cheeks and put his head onto the bed.

 

Hands still gripping the boys, his mind float; is he or Changmin really gets weaker each day.  He mentally slapped his face. It is obviously, he smirk, feel sluggish and stupid because he cannot do anything, blaming himself and soon, he fell asleep with that much thought lingering in his head.

 

 

*bow* Hello readers, Here's an update *hide behind table* I'm sorry for being late T^T next week is my mid semester exam and yeah, school  is distracting me from keep on update LOL. Thank you so much for the comments and keep on commenting! :D Happy Ramadhan and Aidilfitri to muslims readers *dancing around* let's celebrate together!yeah~~ *give cookies to all subscribers* Have a nice day ahead!