Still W 5

Still W

 

   “So he just needs rest and I hope you can monitor him, don’t let him too tired.” The doctor explained.

 

   “Thank you.” Jaejoong and Yunho bow respectively. Then they made their way to Yoochun.

 

The situation’s become awkward and silent. No one speak only heard the footsteps that echoed through the hallway. Jaejoong keep walking and looking on the ground, started forming his fist. Yunho on the other hand, stared at him blankly and hold his hand. Jaejoong eyes shot open. They cease the move.

 

   “Jae, he will be all right. Don’t worry.” Yunho hold his hand and move closer to Jaejong.

 

   “I’m scared…. I really am….” Yunho cut his word and put his index finger on Jaejoong’s lips.

 

   “No need to scared, I’m here so as Changmin. Either we or you guys will leave DBSK again.”

 

   “I’m sorry for leaving you guys.”

 

   “No, no need to sorry. The past is past. After all, we did make to get out from the company right?”

 

   “Yeah, thanks for waiting. I’m sorry…”

 

   “I said stop blaming yourself, Jae. It’s none of our fault. It was the company fault for breaking us.”

 

   “But Yunnie…”

 

Yunho cut off his word by hugging Jaejoong tightly. Jaejoong startled and his eyes began to teary.

 

   “Jae, let just forget all this breakup things okay?”

 

Jaejoong nodded furiously and shed his tears. They continue walking and greet by Junsu screaming of Changmin’s name. The two shook their eyes wide open as Junsu out from the room and rush to them.

 

   “Hyung… hyu…. Changg.. Cha…” Junsu said between panted and scared makes Yunho and Jaejoong worried, quickly set their foot in the room.

 

There laying Changmin lifelessly, greet them with the pale face.

 

   Spontaneously, Yunho grab Changmin fragile body and carry him with bridal style While Junsu hurriedly calling for the doctor.

 

*****

   “You should rest. It is very important to you. You are just lucky that I, by the irony of fate am there to help you.”

 

The doctor philosophically gave kind warning to Changmin as he stirred his eyes open slowly. Changmin, who is still spinning adjust his eye sight and slowly let out his confuse.

 

   “What happen to me?”

 

   “You just fainted in your member’s room. That make some huge chaotic scene I guess.”

 

   “Did you tell my hyungs?”

 

   “I was about to put an IV drip and you wake up, so, not yet.”

 

With a small sigh, he let out his relieved feeling. Guess how will their hyungs reaction if they found out. Will they be extremely terror or shocked? As Changmin started to daydream, the doctor already finish checking him up.

 

   “I’m done!”

 

The doctor smiling and bend his body toward him and stared into his eyes.

 

   “You better take the rest, and take care of yourself.”

 

He patted his shoulder and leaving the room. Changmin stared at the door for awhile before shift his head to the other side.

 

‘I’m sorry hyungs’

 

His eyelids become heavy and heavier. Slowly he let the darkness covered his mind and body again.

 

*Jaejoong POV*

Changmin fainting was a big shock. Previously he’s show nothing that he was tired or exhausted. Now he fainted! What’s wrong with him? Why I feel something terrible happen to him yet he hiding it from us. We wait outside the room with huge shock and many worried. Glad that Yoochun already stable and safe. The door opened and we jolted up and bombed the doctor with one thousand and one questions that lingering in our mind.

 

   “Doctor! How is our maknae?”

 

   “Did he safe?”

 

   “Did he all right?”

 

We let out so many questions that conquered us until Yunho suddenly silent and grab Junsu and I hand.

 

   “Let the doctor explain.”

 

The leader let out his words.

 

   “He’s just tired and exhausted. That is why he fainted. This time, I do really hope you give him an extra rest for his body to recover from the tiredness.”

 

Why I can feel the doctor is not telling us the truth but not lying either? It’s just my feel or what?

 

   “Can we meet him now?” Junsu plead to the doctor, hoping that he can see his brother.

 

   “Of course! But he’s sleep by now. Just don’t get too noisy.”

 

What? Why this doctor acting like he know everything about us? Is he a fan or something? As we begin our step to enter the room, the doctor’s hold my shoulder.

 

   “You are Jaejoong right? Make sure that you all don’t fall sick like the last time where all five of you were in the past.”

 

I blink my eyes rapidly and make a confused face. This doctor, is our fan too?

 

   “Ahhh.. It happens to be my daughter is one of your fans. She always talked about you guys 24/7. So I am sure knows about you all. ALL about you guys. So, for me you guys just like my sons too!”

 

The doctor let out his warm smile. So my questions are answered. Junsu and Yunho reply his smile with a bow.

 

   “Can you not let your daughter know about this?” Yunho told the doctor. No one should know this.

 

   “As a father I did want to tell my daughter that I meet you but as a doctor, since you said so I will keep this as a secret. Don’t worry. You all too, go get some rest.”

 

We grinned and bow to him. He left us and we open the door room slowly. There Changmin lay on the bed, sleeping.

 

I his head lovely and tilt my head. He must be overworked and the result is fainting. I look at my wristwatch, it’s nearly 4 pm. We should sleep.

 

   “Ah, Minnie really makes me nervous. Look like he is okay. So I want to be with Chunnie.” Junsu mention Yoochun while smile sheepishly.

 

This Yoosu.

 

   “Ah.. Yoosu, I can’t block you right? Haha, go on company your lovely Chunnie.” Yunho make fun at Junsu while kicking his but he managed to dodge it.

 

   “Hyung!” Junsu half scream but later he got smack on his head by me.

 

   “You duck-! This is hospital! My Changmin is sleeping and the doctor did warn you to quiet!” Now it’s my turn to kick him.

 

   “Okay hyung. I’m sorry but please not kick me!”

 

   “Okay, hyungs so sorry. Go on company Chunnie. Yunho and I will stay here.”

 

   “Tch, Yunjae. Yeah, it’s good. Better you company your ‘child’ here. Be a good parent.” Junsu stick his tounge out and run before we made an action.

 

15.04.2012 THE DAY LEADER JUNG YUNHO OF TVXQ CRIED INFRONT OF 50000 BIGEAST CASSIOPEIA IN TOKYO DOME, ANOTHER HISTORY MADE.

*Bow* Dear subscriber, friends!!! I feel much happy at the same time broken when I know that our leader finally spill out his tears. And so much I feel happy because I got loved from you guys from the comments too! Thanks! Do always comments :'D I can't talk longer. I'm so so happy. Have a nice day!! :'DDD