Still W 2

Still W

 

­­­­­­­­­­­­“Ahhhh….. I’m so tired….” Changmin let out a heavy sigh as soon they finish their last round of rehearsal.

 

   “Why you always complaining that you are tired lately huh Changmin? Growing older? Eung kyang kyang kyang!” Junsu let out his famous laugh and poked on Changmin’s shoulder.

 

Changmin who grow angrier chocked Junsu’s neck mercilessly and let out his evil grinned.

 

   “This is the price for insulting me hyung.” He keeps choking and Junsu’s head swaing all over and left the smaller boy’s face redden.

 

   “Ch…unnie… Chunnie…….yel…he..lp…..help….m…meh…..” Junsu who was barely able to breathe screaming for Yoochun name.

 

The other members who having a short conversation turn their head to their maknae and fake maknae, eyes widen, running to them and began to release the fighting over them.

 

   “Yah Changmin! He would die you know?” Yoochun come and let Changmin’s hand down from Junsu’s neck.

 

   “Easy Minnie, your hyung just kidding. Why so emotional huh?”Jaejoong hug Changmin in order to calm him.

 

Changmin’s leg could not support his tired body, he fall on the floor which makes Jaejoong fall with him too. Yunho was surprised and quickly hold the two from hurt. Jaejoong Changmin’s hair.

 

   “I’m too tired hyung, but Junsu hyung making fun at me. It pissed me off.” Changmin said close to whisper and his eyes shut.

 

Yunho just smile on his maknae’s behavior and then turn his head to Junsu who frowned and Yoochun rubbing his neck.

 

   “Junsu, he just recovered from fever, so it is normal for him to feel tired.” Yunho softly patted Junsu’s head.

 

   “But I was joking.” Junsu frowned.

 

   “I know. He maybe was too tired to join you.” Yunho winked and shift his head to Changmin who already sleep on Jaejoong embraces. He can’t help but smile.

 

The boys still remained on the room with Junsu’s head on Yoochun shoulder and Jaejoong sit beside Yunho with sleeping Changmin’s head on his lap. All of them keep quiet. Thinking if this moment are true or just a dream. They keep thinking what happen if they did not being together again. Maybe Cassiopeia still dividing and stans keep hating each other.

They remain on that position until their manager come in, angrily shouted at them that their van already wait for them for the whole time yet they still here. The boys quickly get up and Yunho carry Changmin on his back. Walking out slowly from the room with the exploded manager, who is keeps naggings. What good is, Changmin still sleeping while the manager naggings. The member found it was good because if he wakeup, he maybe get headaches hearing those curse words.

After a while, they reach at their van and find out that the driver greet them with smile. The manager warned them about tomorrow’s schedule before leaving them. The boys apologize the driver and ask if he was really angry, shockingly he said no.

 

   “Ah, how I wish we get our old manager back.” Yoochun let out small sigh.

 

The old manager, the one who give them their first schedule when they back as 5 four months ago was transferred. Now, the new manager keep ordered them to work.

 

*A couple of weeks later

“Wrong moves!”

“Wrong moves. Again!”

“Changmin! Wrong moves again! Dance properly will you?!”

 

The manager keep shouting and yelling like crazy on the mistake that Changmin had done. The members approaching Changmin and ask him what happen to him but he only shook his head and panting. He asked for their permission to go to the toilet.

 

*Changmin POV*

I walked slowly to the toilet as my minds are wondering why I feel tired. My head are so hurt and dizzy. I rub my forehead hoping for the pain away. What happen to me lately? I can feel something wrong with me lately. Even I lost my appetite when it comes to food. Something that is very rare for food maniac like me. I should go to hospital for check-up when I have a time.

 

*Jaejoong POV*

As soon as I finish the dinner, I called my so-called children to have a dinner. The kids jumped in happily for the dinner that I have made. We about to eat but suddenly Yunho noticed there is one more member missing. Changmin.

 

   “Where is Changmin?” Yunho asked with puzzled carved on his face. It was VERY rare for him not to show up during meals time.

 

   “I guess he’s still in the room.” Yoochun responded while turning his head over the hallway, where Changmin’s room located.

 

   “I’ll go call him.” I offered myself to call our maknae. After I give them permission to eat first, I quickly went to Changmin’s room, only to find out that he was crying. Shocked, I approached him and hug him.

 

   “What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” He trembled in my arms and keeps crying. I hate seeing his fragile side.

 

   “Hyung….. I’m so sorry for ruining our practice earlier… I’m so….. sorry….. This things… make me…. Depressed…. Hyung….” He slowly catch up his breathe and let out the hug, wiping his tears and smile.

 

   “I’m sorry for making you worried hyung.” Fake smile carved on his face.

 

   “It’s okay Changmin-ah. Everyone makes mistake right?” Jaejoong stoke Changmin’s hair and smile warmly to his beloved maknae.

 

   “Now, come let’s get some dinner. It must be odd for you to skip the meals.” Jaejoong help Changmin to stand up. Then Changmin walk towards the bathroom and let Jaejoong in confusion.

 

   “I want to wash my face. I don’t want them to see the child side of me especially for Junsu hyung.” He smile childishly and let out his evil grinned.

 

*Changmin POV*

As soon as the nurse called my name, I step in the doctor’s room in worry. I make sure people won’t recognize that is why I wear hoodie jacked and wear hospital mask. Even manager hyung and my other hyungs did not know I went here by myself. I did not want to make them worry again at me.

The doctor gave me a warm smile before invited me to sit. I reveal my face and chuckled a bit when the doctor kind of surprised. Look like he knows me. Yeah, who did not know us? The Rising Gods From The East, even the ahjummas and ahjusshi knew us. Hehe.

 

   “Okay my daughter’s idol. What can I do for you?”

 

See? I am right. 

 

 

Ehehehe~ *bow* I really hope this chapter won't dissappointed you my friends~ Do comments and subscribe. Have a nice day~ My Cassiopeia