Still W 9

Still W

 

The sound of ‘Break Out’ ringtone echoed through Yoochun and Junsu sharing room. The nonstop ringing of the phone makes Yoochun grew anger and mumbling curses.

 

   “Who the heck calling me at this time!”

 

With eyes still closed, he tossed his hand searching for his phone and answered it.

 

   “Hello? Who is this? Ya’know what time is…”

 

His eyes shot wide open, quickly rise from his bed upon hearing those hapless word and the moment when the other link cut the conversation, his phone fall down and he was shocked.

 

His baby maknae was in danger.

 

Without thinking any longer, he expeditiously woke Junsu up and leaved the latter in confusion, proceed to the other hyungs room only to deliver the horrible news.

 

   “Yunho hyung, Jaejoong hyung. Please wake up. Changmin is in danger. Please wake up.”

 

He uttered the words in tears as he trying his hard to wake the older up. Later, the older wakes up and their eyes widen as they saw the younger one is crying his heart out and sobbing.

 

   “What’s wrong? What’s with Chagmin?” Jaejoong trying to convince Yoochun to stop crying as he immediately hug the latter, to make him stop crying and trembling.

 

   “Yoochun, tell hyung what happen?” Yunho calmly spoken, Yoochun then release the hug and wipe his tears.

 

   “Changmin involve in a fight, he was injured badly and the doctor said he was in critical stage now.”

 

Yunho and Jaejoong gasped in horror. No way could this be happen. The four then quickly made their way to the hospital.

 

*In the hospital*

 Jaejoong keep walking back and forth, Junsu crying on Yoochun shoulder while Yunho keep pressing his hands, hoping that their maknae will be fine. The situation outside the operation room is too silent. Yunho try to reach Mr and Mrs Shim but he could not.

 

   “Remember hyung? He said that his parents went to overseas. Europe I think for some business. There is no use to call them. It’s hard.” Yoochun inform him and then Yunho stay silent.

 

All of them in the verge of breakdown, they cannot think clearly. Things that they hate so much are when something involving with their maknae and now it’s happen. They see the nurse keep come out then enter the room in emergency state. That makes them even worry.

 

2 hours long of waiting seems like 2 years. Finally the door open and they saw the nurse taking their maknae to the ward. They want to follow him but suddenly a nurse holding them, revealing a sweaty and weary doctor waiting for them.

 

   “Come to my room please.” The doctor put down his mask and makes his step to his room. The boys follow then without any questions. They can feel they are totally tired and their body become soulless.

 

It takes a couple of minute for them to arrive at the doctor room. He is the doctor who treat Changmin before. The room is not big but not too closes either, Yunho and Jaejoong sat on the chair provided and look into the doctor’s eyes. Deeply.

 

   “I guess there is no need to me hiding it from you. Either him.”

 

The doctor had spoken.

 

   “Please tell us honestly doctor, tell us what happen to him.” Yunho uttered the words as he find out that the other could not say any words by now. The doctor sighed heavily and that makes their heart beat so fast.

 

   “He lost too much blood, when he arrived, his blood pressure also drop into a critical stage. He was beaten so hard on the head and his stomach, good thing was he has no broken bone.”

 

The silence conquered the room for a minutes then the doctor continues.

 

   “The consequences of lost blood lead him into comatose state. And this never make his leukemia will better.”

 

Their eyes wide open upon listen to the words. LEUKEMIA.

 

   “I’m so sorry for hiding this to you. It is his owns will. His leukemia worsen because he did not undergo the chemotherapy because the reason of work. He only takes the pills to ease the pain that he had. The type of illness that he had is an acute one. To be correct it is Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.”

 

   “This illness can be fatal if he did not take the treatment. I suggest you to persuade him to continue the therapy.”

 

The boys remain silent. Things that the doctor said is too much to register in their mind who by now completely messy.

 

   “How much..” Junsu spoken.

 

   “How much time he had?” He continued the words as the tears started to fall again.

 

   “With his condition now, not even a month.”

 

Junsu collapsed upon hearing the words. He can’t believe it. None of them can believe what the doctor said. Yoochun hug him and he cry together.

 

   “I am a really bad hyung. Not notice his pain yet we always make him work even harder.” Junsu cry in Yoochun embrace.

 

   “The chances he will survive for this night is only 30%. Let hoping for a miracle to come. Please rested, I don’t want any of you sick. And I am very sure Changmin will sad if his hyung sick.” The doctor wake from his seat and hug all the boys.

 

He knew what they feel, he just put his on their own shoes and he can really feel what they feel by now. They did not notice that there is a girl peek through the windows. She broken into tears upon listening to all the truth.

 

That night becomes their most horrifying nightmare that they ever experience.

 

*Bow* I am very sorry for updating this so late.. >///< I am sorry >///< My oppa return home and I am very happy to have him beside me again. I am sorry okay~ *gives you all cookies and hugs* So like always, send the love via comments okay~ I am sorry for not be able to reply your comments but I always love to read yours! Keep on supporting this story okay~ (Well, I feel this chapter because I wrote it in hurry ><)