Still W 18

Still W

 

    “Changmin-ah, where is the house? It’s getting hot here.” Junsu complain in tiredness.

 

Yes, they have been walking around the housing area for almost an hour and for sure, they have to park the car a bit far because afraid that the fans can recognize them. Changmin eyes still wild scanning the place while trying to remember the path to his aunty house.

 

   “Hyung, I think this way.” He mention while pointing the road left them.

 

   “Make sure this is the right one Changmin-ah.” Junsu warned.

 

   “Hyung, I hadn’t been to her house almost ages and I told you I vividly remember her house! And you told me that we are now living in 2012 while the last time I went there is 1999 and how can I really remember it hyung?!” The younger one rebelled. He was tired too.

 

The four of them stand there blinking their eyes in funny movement that everyone can see it funny.  Changmin sighed and the boys again began their moves to searching for the house.

 

 It was Changmin second aunty home that he last visited and now he just remembered not so clearly.

 

The road and the surrounding didn’t change very much. It makes his searching easily but the direction sure changed which makes their searching difficult. He thinks even if he didn’t get amnesia, he will surely forget the route too. 

 

Route after route they passed and the significant to his aunty house still far from the journey. Changmin began to feel dizzy and tired. Yunho catch the tiredness on Changmins face ordering the others to stop the searching but the maknae still insist to continue it.

 

   “You sure you can’t contact my family?” Changmin has spoken, his tired leg still making its way.

 

   “Yeah, they went to Europe for about 2 weeks till now and we fail to contact them.” Jaejoong reply the younger one’s question.

 

Changmin was about to ask another question but suddenly he very knew the area that they passing now. It’s his aunty house area.

 

   “Hyung! I think we found her house!” The maknae suddenly yelled and show the home with his long pretty finger.The others surprised and their energy suddenly boost and joy, make a small running to the house.

 

They hit the bell button and wait anxiously. Taking a few steps behind as they can hear a footstep coming from the house, Changmin began to smile as he feels happy to meet his aunty.

 

 ‘Sreeet’

 

The door open and Changmins smile vanished as he saw the unfamiliar old man face. He tilted his head. Whether this old man is once his handsome uncle or did he wrong house.

 

   “Yes young man. Can I help you?”

 

Changmin stay silent, eyes stick to the old man figure.

 

   “Did you want to meet someone?” The old man asked again.

 

The boys began to poke Changmin to speak and he did it.

 

   “Err… ahjusshi.. is this Mr and Mrs Hwang live?” He stuttered. He can strongly feel that he has wrong house.

 

 The old man rolled his eyes upwards, looking at the tree, eyes squinted upon receiving a light.

 

    “You mean, Mr and Mrs Hwang whom lived here before?” He asked the boys.

 

Changmin face drop when he hear that.

 

   “So, the house you live now is wher Mr and Mrs Hwang live before ahjusshi?” Yoochun spoke.

 

The old man gives them a big nod.

 

   “Yes you are right. And you the little ones, are you their relatives?” The old man looked at Changmin.

 

   “Yes, I am.” He replied with a sad painted on his face.

 

   “I am sorry dear, I did not have any information about them. By the way, were you not informed about them wanted to move out?” He squinted his old eyes, images are blurry in his brain.Changmin did not replied, Junsu came forward and hug him.

 

   “It’s a long story to tell you ahjusshi.” He said.

 

The old man understands their situation, he remembered that he did not wear the spectacles and he quickly take out and wears it. Eyes went wide.

 

   “Oh my god! You are Dong Bang Shin Ki?! My granddaughter was a big fan of yours! Wait I’m gonna call her.” He half surprised and upon making a step, Jaejoong who stay silent since the meet grab the old figure hand.

 

   “Ahjusshi, please don’t!” Jaejoong plead with his cute big eyes. The old man stops his movement and facing Jaejoong.

 

   “I am sorry, I just excited. I see your face so blurry that is why I didn’t recognize you earlier.” He confessed.

 

   “Promise us you won’t tell your granddaughter.” Yunhi claimed.

 

   “Why? Did the searching for the house linked with this younger one? I heard you’ve been hospitalized before.” 

 

   “Yes ahjusshi, he is. But the story is long and we can’t just simply told people. We’re sorry.”  Yunho bowed politely to the old man.

 

   “We need to go ahjusshi. Sorry for making you surprised.” Junsu as in the cue continue Yunho’s word.

 

The old man let out his smile tapped Changmins back.

 

   “Don’t worry son, you will found your aunts house. Just ask your parents or your other relatives. I am sorry for not be able to help you but I can help only by not telling my granddaughter for I am meet you guys.” The old man’s smile.

 

The Rising Gods from the East members smile too and bid their goodbye to the old man. Changmins face still fall and he let out his very deep sigh. His hyungs by the way express their frustration.

 

   “Now what we going do hyung?” Junsu said, showing his sad and disappointed face.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong shrugged. Changmin who since then sulking lifted his face.

 

   “But I remember very clearly my grandmother’s house. Why don’t we went to her house?” Changmin let out his puzzled.

 

Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu went speechless. How can they tell their maknae that his beloved grandmother passed away and the moment was when they still not united?  How can they tell him?

 

   “Hyung, what are you waiting? Come let go! The dusk already near!” Changmin insisted them to go with his high spirit.

 

The hyungs, however, still not move. Fill with curious, Changmin moves closer to his hyungs, eye brows raised one and he asking again.

 

   “Ch..Changmin-ah…” Junsu let out his voice that been stuck since the question.

 

   “Actually.. your grandmother already passed away. She is sick and you did visit her.” Yunho tell the truth.

 

Changmin joy face turned into shocked and horror. His beloved grandmother already passed away? No way! He just meets her! He really just meets her! But now is 2012 and it’s the fact. He is not dumb enough to remember that.

 

Fat tears started to come out from his very own beautiful eyes, sobbing and crying. The members hug him and began to soothe him.

 

The visual of him attending the funeral started to flow and filled his mind. Minor headaches started developed and he stopped crying, afraid for further pain that may come if he cried.

 

From deep in their tiny heart, a hope began to fade and loose.

 

   “What I have told you if you run away from practicing?” A harsh and cold voice heard, the boys quickly loosen their hug and a shocked expression filled their face as they see the man.

 

 

*bow* here your humble author given you new update~ ^^- Oh yes, this chapter I want to review to you about their searching for Changmin's blood donor but failed :( his aunty has moved somehwere.. yeh this kinda sad but not actually right? oh well... forgive me for blabbering nonsense XD 

today Tohoshinki duo and JYJ making their fans expo .... in separate place but in the same day under the blue sky~ oh my OT5 heart ;~; I wish they comeback soon T____T I miss them so much. 30.06.2012 <-- let me bury this date on this chappie.. my OT5 heart are glowing and happy in bit sorrow ;~;