Still W 14

Still W

 

Jaejoong and Yunho make their step to the youngest one. Changmin, who keep his head lower become more frightened, afraid that he will be harm and danger. His eyes shut and his jaw clenched. A sudden pain stuck in his brain and his hand clutching his head tightly. He feels insecure and this make the pain more hurt and he scream.

 

The bowl fall from Junsu’s hand as he was shocked and quickly rise from his seat. Yoochun, Jaejoong and Yunho rushed to their maknae side.

 

   “Ahhhh….please don’t! Don’t….. Hurts….me…” The whimper becomes more loud and loud.

 

Using his leader skill, Yunho approached Changmin and hug the maknae who struggle in pain tightly while screaming words ‘No’ and ‘Go’ to him but he did not care at all and keep hugging him. Changmin’s face become red and the pain seems won’t disappear. Worry, Yoochun almost make his step to call the doctor but then Changmin become silent.

 

The three stood there with anxiously. Yunho let go the younger one in his embrace. Changmin started to panting, still catching for his breath whilst the hand still placed on his head. The pain is gone. Jaejoong came closer as Yunho giving the signal and caressed his head.

 

   “Why are you afraid? We won’t hurt you. Minnie, look at me. Look at hyung. We love you, we will protect you. We will.” The mother of the group wiped out the sweat that formed on the maknae’s forehead.

 

   “Yunho hyung?” Changmin respond to Jaejoong.

 

   “No Minnie, I am Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong hyung and this is Yunho, Jung Yunho hyung.” Jaejoong explain with tight throat, holding back the tears.

 

   “I am sorry! Hyung I am sorry!” Changmin plead for apology and down his face. Jaejoong and Yunho let out bitter smile but then interrupted by Junsu.

 

   “You should rest Changmin. Are you still hungry? Is your head still in pain?”

 

   “No hyung, I’m full. Thank you. The pain is gone. Thank you very much hyung.” Junsu feel awkward with this ‘new’ Changmin, he just smile and fix the pillow so that Changmin can feel comfortable.

 

   “Sleep then. We are getting to nowhere.” Yoochun reassured him.

 

Not long after that they can define Changmin was asleep based on the steady rhythm of his breathing. He sure tired from enduring the painful throbbing sensation. Yunho turn his head to the two younger boys who stand in front of him.

 

   “Explain to me why you did not tell me at the first place Yoochun, Junsu.” He is using his strict voice. He was so upset that they did not inform him.

 

   “Hyung, we’re so sorry….” The second youngest spoken.

 

*flashback

Junsu step in the room with some food with him. He knew Changmin must be very hungry when he woke up later. He wake Yoochun up and clean them self. After he cleaned up, he made his way to the couch and started to breakfast so do as Yoochun. They was about to eat suddenly their eyes catch a movement from Changmin.

 

Alert, they put the food on the table and rush to Changmin’s bed. Yoochun held Changmin hands and the boy eyes slowly opened.

 

   “Who are you? Why I’m here?” Where is this place?” The youngest one asked them in full confusion as his eyes running through every inch of the room.

 

Yoochun and Junsu mesmerized, blinking and looking each other.

 

   “Are you hungry?” Question by Junsu and it followed by a small nod by Changmin.

*end of flashback*

 

   “…and Yoochun explain to him about us, then you two arrive. We’re sorry.” The unique voice of the group explained while he himself almost teary, afraid that Yunho will be angry.

 

The leaders respond with nod and hugged Yoochun and Junsu. Making a circle on their back and reassured them that he did not angry at all after knowing the real thing.

 

   “Are you ready? Remember we have a press conference today about delaying our new album and the incident? Manager hyung will pick us in two hours.” Yunho told them with serious tone.

*****

 

The conference end and the boys walk to their room in SM building. Yes, the building was flooded in red. All Cassiopeia gather to the building and some of them cry when they found out that their Voldemin who was famous with his sarcastic and evil was hospitalized.

 

The sound of shoes from walking echoed in the hall. Jaejoong’s mobile was vibrates. The girl called him. He told her the truth but still hide the things about Changmin disease and his current state. They inform to the netizen that Changmin was involved in a small accident and having treatment for the time being. She ended up the call as soon as Jaejoong excuse himself as they already reach to their room.

 

The manager looked them in full of hate and annoyed.

 

‘How can this happen?’ His little heart whisper the question that left answered.

 

Jaejoong who look better glance to their manager with his big and sharp eyes. He feels uncomfortable with that look. All he wanted for now is get back to the hospital and take care of Changim. The boys sat on the chair while waiting for Lee Soo Man.

 

   “Don’t you think your album being delayed in released your practice will delay too. In two days more, I already invite the composer and you need to practice the new song. Get it?”

 

The manager words make them shift their head instantly to the manager.

 

   “Hyung! This is not right. Changmin is sick. He had lost memory problem plus his leukemia. It did not help him any better!” Yoochun object the words.

 

The manager did not pay any attention to him. Jaejoong try to defend Yoochun and the others helping him too. Soon, the arguments among them happen. The shouting cannot be heard by anyone because the room was a bit isolated and it was located on the highest storey of the building. The chaotic moment stop when the manager shouted with his highest volume.

 

   “SHUT UP WILL YOU! Remember this, if you ignore my request I will harm your beloved maknae. Since his memory lost, I will make him suffer more and more! So if you don’t want your maknae harm, obey me.” He told them in annoyed and evil hissed.

 

 Lucky for them, the door opened and Lee Soo Man came inside with some worry look attached on his face.

 

   “How’s Changmin? I am sorry for not visiting him.” Lee Soo Man sit on the couch nearby while gesturing them to sit too.

 

   “He’s having a temporary amnesia. And his next chemotherapy is in next month. For now, he really need rest and the doctor advice us to not make him thinking too much.” Jaejoong explain the reality while glanced to the manager.

 

   “Amnesia? Ah, so the decision to delay the album is the very wise one. Okay, I give you two months rest and on the same time help him to remember little by little. For this time, give him rest. Kyung In, you can take some holiday but monitor them as well.”

 

Lee Soo Man patted the manager shoulder and walk out from the room. Kyung In gave them his furious devilish eyes before following the president. The boys grew angry and quickly make their step to the hospital. 

 

 

*Bow* Hello~~ O// I knew it >< Pleas forgive me >< I can't find time to write T___T Enjoy this update! :DD Do send the love via comments! I wanna know your feedback and reaction :D oh and I didn't re-read and correct this chapter fully >< I'm sorry, I'll make some improvement sometime~