[F] Let's Go Back to 2014 (Rosé x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      There were so many memories in 2014 for you. First of all, it was your junior year and that meant you were one year away from graduating. There was also another thing that happened in 2014. You broke the heart of someone special to you. Out of all your friends, there were only two who knew about your crush on this person. You remember how you found out about your feelings. It was in third grade you and her were seated next to each other. You weren't even sure if it was love at that time. All you knew was you were disappointed that she ended up moving away and laughed when she was almost close enough to kiss your cheek. You've known her for twelve years and you probably liked her for almost six years. However, you never had the nerves to talk to her. In the midst of liking her, you were outed and she stopped being friends with you. However, later around sophomore year, she talks to you and the two of you decide to put all that behind and be friends again. However, she didn't know about the feelings that came back. You tried your best to put those feelings away too. You didn't want to risk getting hurt again but you still didn't stop. 

    Then that's where she came in. You found it unusual that she was asking you if the seat in front of you was taken or not, but you answer her anyway saying it was open. She smiled happily and thanked you and sat down. You didn't know that smile would affect you at least until the end of the year. 

    You heard from one of your friends that she was new and just recently transferred here and that's when it clicked in your head. It made sense why she asked about the seat since she didn't want to steal anyone's seat. Now that you thought about it, she was polite for asking first before she sat down. You shrugged it off and continued talking with your friends. Why are you thinking so deeply about the new girl when you don't know a single thing about her anyway? 

---------------------------------

     You later learn that her name is Roseanne and she recently came over here because her father had a job opportunity here. You thought she was older than you by a few days because of her height but it turns out that you were older than her. Your birthday was first and then her's was a month later. 

     Months within the semester the two of you have become close. Sometimes the two of you would walk together to English if the two of you happen to bump into each other. She would also walk you to your last class before heading home. You didn't think about it much back then but now when you think about it she didn't have to walk you to math class. In fact, you don't understand why she did English was her last class and she could have just went straight to the school's exit instead of walking you to math class which makes it even farther to get to. 

  Also within those months, there were rumors about the two of you dating. Your friends asked you and you assured there isn't anything going on. 

" Are you really sure that there's nothing going on between you and her? " Stella asks

You roll your eyes. 

" I already answered that, didn't I? You and Dylan are the only two who know the reason why. " You respond. 

Stella nods. 

" Of course I know about your crush. I'm just asking in case if you've had a change of heart. " Stella remarks

You shake your head. 

" Nope, I'm not going to. " You answer. 

Oh, little did you know those words were going to change. 

---------------------------

    English class was fun but sometimes a little awkward. Your crush was in the same class as you and so was Roseanne. Sometimes you can't help but notice Roseanne being a bit awkward whenever your crush and you interact. Then one day there was this one time where she did something unpredictable. She held your hand in class in front of your groupmates. Your heart was beating fast strangely and you didn't look at her or ask her why she was holding your hand. You just pretended that it wasn't anything big. 

   However, this raised more suspicions from peers that were in your year. 

" There's no way the two of you can't be dating. She literally held your hand the entire class! You also didn't tell her to let go! " Darren exclaims. 

" How was I supposed to ask her to let go? I was already wondering why she was holding my hand! " You remark

" Or you didn't want her to let go. " Stella smirks. 

You sigh.

" Not this again. " You mutter. 

" Then just tell us. Are the two of you really not dating? " Dylan asks

" Of course not. " You remark. 

Stella looks at you to confirm if it's true or not and she sighs. 

"Yep, this one's telling the truth. " Stella says. 

" Psh. For all, we know the two of them could be hiding it. It's alright we're your friends you know we'll support you and her dating over what everyone else says. " Darren states. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter