[N] Home (Jisoo x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           She slips off her shoes and throws them to the side with the rest of the shoes on the rack. When she walks into the living room she sees you lounging on the sofa with your animal crossing edition switch in your hands focused on playing Mario Maker 2. You decided to get it today since there was a discount since it was Mario Day. She chuckles as she can see how you were adorably focused on the game. She approaches you and wraps her arms around you while she's on your lap. 

" I missed you today. " She whispers as she presses a soft kiss onto your cheek. 

" Me too. " You respond. 

Jisoo chuckles at your short response. 

" Is the game more entertaining than me? " She asks

" You do this too. " You defended. 

Jisoo pouts and pokes your cheek. 

" Did you have a good day today? " You ask 

" Mm. " She responds. 

" There's dinner on the table. I also ordered dessert and there's fruit in the fridge. " You state. 

Jisoo sighs as she looks at you lovingly. 

" I love you. " She says

" I know you do. " You tease. 

She slaps your shoulder and whines as you laugh. You kiss her softly on the lips. 

" I love you too. " You answer. 

" I'm gonna go shower. " She said. 

" Your clothes are already in the bathroom, towels, and robe too. " You retort. 

" If you keep this up I will make you marry me right now. " Jisoo threatens. 

You laugh cutely as your right eye folds into a crescent moon. 

" That doesn't seem like a bad threat miss kim. " You answer. 

  She walks into the bathroom to see that you've already had her clothes and undergarments put in the bathroom and the bath seemed like it was just drawn as it was still very warm. She finds a little note sitting on the sink. 

    I hope you know that you're doing well :). 

    She smiles as she gets undressed and sighs softly when she steps into the bathtub. She leans her head onto the tub and smiles. Her moment was shortly interrupted when you knocked and peeked your head in. 

" Can I come in? " You ask

Jisoo smirks playfully. 

" Aren't you already going to? " She asks

You walk in and close the door behind you. 

" So did you miss me already? " She teases. 

You chuckle. 

" Nah I'm here for something else. " You answer. 

" Oh? " She says

" Lean your head back again. " You say

She does as follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter