[F] Stupidly Annoying (Rosé x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Roseanne knocks on the door of your dorm room expecting you to be the one to answer it, instead, it's your roommate Lisa who answers it and lets her in. She rolls her eyes because that can only mean two things; 1) you're sleeping or 2) you're out with Jisoo messing around like the chaotic duo you both are. 

" Clinicals murdered her sleep schedule today, so please be nice to her. " Lisa says before grabbing her duffle bag and heading to the university's dance practice room. 

She sighs and quietly enters your room and there behold, your unconscious form getting rest. She quietly sets her bag down on your table and sits on your chair and just stares at you. 

" I hate your major, because of it I'm constantly seeing you less. But at the same time, I know this is what you want so I shouldn't even be that mad but it's so unfair. Why do you get to see Jennie and Jisoo more and they're not even medical majors? Jennie's a fashion minor and business major while Jisoo's a law major. " Roseanne grumbles. 

She doesn't expect your unconscious form to respond but she couldn't help but vent. 

" You spend more time with everyone else, Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, Irene, Joy but not me. Why not me? What did I do to make you avoid me? " She sulks

  She runs a hand over her hair and lets out a quietly frustrated shout. 

" And I hate that you're so darn oblivious to everything, because if not then maybe you can be the first one to make a move but no... you can't even see it from a mile away when someone has feelings for you. So I'm the one who has to make the moves, but not only that but we rarely even see each other now so I'm not even sure if this is really going to progress. " Roseanne rants. 

  It was apparent to everyone else but you, students knew that Rosean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter