[N] The Moon Story (Jennie x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    This was sitting in my drafts for the longest time and I just wanted to get it out. Enjoy! 

-------------------------------------------------------

          The story goes..... 

       The night was quiet you walked the long empty halls with your partner not expecting anyone to be awake at this time. You were mainly in charge of night duty. While other guards would always marvel at the Princess's beauty. You would make sure that the kingdom was safe from any enemies or thieves. But you know one thing for sure, the princess is indeed a beauty. Your partner Jisoo has often told you how the princess leaves other fellow guards stunned. She herself, also agreed that the princess was gorgeous. 

 " There's a rumor going on. " Jisoo says as she adjusts her sword. 

" There's always rumors. " You answer. 

" This one is different. " Jisoo remarks. 

You raise an eyebrow confused. 

" She's being wedded off. " Jisoo states. 

" Who? " You ask

" Who else? " Jisoo replies. 

You nod. 

" These next few days, this place will be flooded with rich and heirs who will try to get the attention of the princess. " Jisoo states. 

" So what's going to happen if the princess doesn't like any of them? " You joke. 

Jisoo chuckles. 

" I'm sure her father will find someone for her then. " Jisoo answers. 

You nod. 

 " Well then, thank you for your hard work today. " Jisoo says. 

The both of you walk into the workroom. You put your weapons away and change out of your guard clothes and into your pajamas. 

" I'm sure Seulgi and Byulyi are already getting ready to cover the other hours. " Jisoo chirps. 

You nod. 

" Goodnight Jisoo. " You say. 

Jisoo nods with a smile. 

" Sleep well. " Jisoo answers. 

     You were headed back into your room until you heard a shuffle near the gardens. It made you stop and look. Seulgi and Byulyi were working on the other side so you had no other choice but to check out what was going on by yourself. You walk into the garden and you see someone sitting on the bench staring at the moon. You quietly approach. 

" I'm pretty sure the moon can't be that gorgeous to make you want to suddenly wake up. " You state. 

The woman chuckles. 

" It is gorgeous. But you're right. I'm here because I can't sleep. " She answers. 

You take a seat beside her and stare at the moon too. 

" I heard the moon can understand your thoughts. So maybe that's why the moon only shows up during the night, she listens to pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter