[F] Beware of Snow (Rosé x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               You were on a trip with your friends at the snowy mountains. Joy, Johnny, and Yeri were teasing Irene with her fear of heights. Wendy, Seulgi, and Jungwoo were on the other side playing in the snow and building snowmen. Jaehyun, Haechan, and Taeyong were having a competition about who would reach the bottom of the hill first on their sled. Taeil, Winwin, and you were taking a break and getting food at the multiple vendors that were there. The three of you decided to meet back at the table after ordering what you wanted. You were the first one back. You sat down and waited for Winwin and Taeil; however, there was no sign of them. After ten minutes of waiting, you unlock your phone and scroll through your contacts and call Taeil. However, the call just kept dial he didn't pick up; the same goes for Winwin. You sighed and sat there, confused. 

" Excuse me. " 

You look up, and you see a woman stand in front of you tall, blonde hair, cute nose, and plump lips you found yourself staring at longer than you should. 

" What can I help you with? " You ask

" I was just going to ask if the seat in front of you was occupied. " She said 

" Oh no. Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. " You reply 

She smiles and takes a seat right in front of you. 

" So why are you looking so confused? " She asks while sipping on her hot chocolate and doing a cute happy dance every once in a while.

" Oh, it's my friends. They were supposed to meet up with me after ordering their food, but they haven't called, nor have they showed up. " You state.

" Maybe they're in the bathroom. " Roseanne suggests.

" You're right. Maybe I'm a little too paranoid. " You answer

  Roseanne ends up keeping you company while you wait for Taeil and Winwin to turn up. However, when you're starting to get worried, an announcement is made through the speakers.

" Attention guests, we are expected to have a massive snowstorm coming in within the next hour. Please return to your cabins and stay safe until further notices. Thank you for your cooperation, everyone. "

" I guess you're going to be stuck with me until the snowstorm clears up. " Roseanne says

" But what about the friends that you're staying with? " You ask

" We rented out four cabins. I'm sure they'll be able to manage. " Roseanne replies. 

" Alright. Thanks so much and sorry for being such a bother." You say

" No, don't worry. You're anything but a bother. " Roseanne assures.

You feel your cheeks heat up as you turn away. Roseanne chuckles and pokes your cheek.

" You're cute. " She says as she leads you to the direction of her cabin. 

    Your friends were all gathered in their assigned cabins. The group was worried about Taeil, Winwin, and you because the group didn't check into the cabin yet, so the three of you wouldn't know where to go. Jungwoo was assuring the group, and soon after, Taeil and Winwin arrive at the cabins after being escorted by forest rangers. 

" Thank god, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter