[F] Isn’t it Messed Up? (Rosé x You x Jisoo)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She hated being the one that was wrong but her sister was right, she does regret breaking up with you because now that she sees you with Jisoo, she hoped there will be something in her personality that will make you dislike her because her face was a masterpiece. 

——-

“ Jisoo please... “ 

She didn’t listen as she shoved you out of the apartment.

“ You’ll be getting the divorce papers from my lawyer. “ 

———-

Chaeyoung opens the door and is greeted by the sight of you with puffy eyes. 

“ What’s wrong? “ 

“ She thinks I cheated on her with one of her friends when it was clear that I’ve been set up but she wouldn’t listen to me. “ 

——————

“ You! “ 

You couldn’t process what happened after because Jisoo’s brother swung his fist and hit the right side of your face. 

“ The evidence isn’t real. “ 

“ Oh yeah one more thing. “ 

Jennie lands an upper cut on Jisoo’s brother. 

“ Be lucky I’m not having you buried for punching my baby sister you piece of trash. “ 

—————

“ Isn’t it messed up? We caught dad cheating on mom and now we’re sitting here going through this again it’s almost like it’s a sign. “ 

“ You’re not a cheater. You’re nothing like dad. “ 

“ Not according to Jisoo. “ 

“ Jisoo. “ 

—————————————— 

 

     Whilst growing up, your father unexpectedly left the family and it was only your mom, your sister Jennie, and you. You didn’t understand why your father had left but little Jennie was smart enough to piece everything together. He left your family because he found someone else.

In school Jennie would always find you bullied by your classmates teasing you because you were fatherless. So Jennie took things her way and beat the bullies that made fun of you. Jennie ended up being suspended from the school for not apologizing to the students and the students parents. Instead, she ended up saying everyone in this room owes my baby sister an apology the kids for bullying her and the parents for not teaching their kids correctly. Jennie ended up grounded but she didn’t care she would stand up for you regardless. Your mother was frustrated but she was proud of her daughter. So when the school calls and asks why your sister and you haven’t been attending school your mother replies, she’s decided to send the two of you to a better school one that wouldn’t let their students get away with bullying before hanging up. Then Jennie and you found yourselves on a plane to New Zealand.

" Why is mom sending us to another place by ourselves. I'm scared. " You say in between your sobs. 

Jennie hugs you. 

" Mom's doing her best for us. If she sent us here then there must be a good reason why. Maybe she knows that we'll enjoy the school here. " Jennie says as she pats your back in a comforting rhythm. 

Jennie and you had no idea that the reason why your mother sent you to New Zealand was because your father was calling nonstop and wanted to see the two of you. Your mother refused to allow a man that shameless to return into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter