[N] Daisy (Jennie x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      There's a list of firsts to check off as a person grows up. When you were twenty-three, you've checked out most of them. You've got your first car at the end of 2019. You got your first check from your first job at the age of nineteen. You also learned how to file taxes then. Then Jennie came into your life and helped you check off the rest of the list. She was your first kiss. She was your first official relationship. In addition to that, she was also your first time. The two of you continued to date until one night while you watched her as she was asleep in your arms; you realized you didn't want anyone in your life other than her. So you would secretly meet up with Jisoo and Irene to ring search. It was still early to be purchasing a ring for your relationship, but you were the type of person that liked to prepare things beforehand. 

 When things started to settle down, that was when you made a move. You proposed to Jennie when you were thirty, and she was thirty-one. After six months of planning, the wedding happened on July 7, 2027. Then five months later, the most precious gift came to you at Christmas. Jennie kept insisting that you wait and open her gift last. You were suspicious, but it was worth it. You untied the ribbon on the gift box and in the box laid a card that read, " I can't wait to see you. " and a pregnancy test that showed positive. Your family and friends crowded around the two of you and celebrated. Jennie was in tears, and you were comforting her, but you still couldn't believe it. You were going to be a parent. After years of feeding your cousins and changing diapers for them occasionally, you were going to have a mini you or a mini Jennie run around the house waiting for you to come home from work. The months during the pregnancy were tough. You never got mad at Jennie whenever she had mood swings because you understood it wasn't easy to carry a human in your stomach for nine months. You transitioned to working at home to take care of Jennie while your friend took care of everything else at your business.

   You were massaging Jennie's feet while she sat on the couch. There were times where her feet or her back would hurt, and you felt so sorry, so you've made it a habit to massage her whenever she's in pain. Jennie has a soft smile on her face as she's staring at you. 

" Baby. " Jennie calls. 

" Hm? " You respond while applying a bit more pressure on her foot. 

" Why did you marry me? " Jennie asks

You stop massaging her foot and look up at her. 

" You remember that one night where you came and talked to me about how you were worried I might get sick of you and leave? " You ask

She nods. 

" The truth is out of all the people I've dated you were the only one I could see myself getting married to. " You answer. 

The broad smile she has on her face makes your heart soar. 

" Really? " She questions. 

You nod. 

" Why? " She questions. 

" Most of the people that I dated were either fake, or they were too dull. They had so much to hide that they didn't realize parts that they wanted to hide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter