[F] Sleep Away (Jisoo x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------------------

         You spend at least half of your day laying in your bed because finals are now over. You luckily finished finals a day earlier than your roommate Jisoo. She unfortunately still has to go through the stress of exams, projects, and papers. While she was stressing over assignments you were busy decorating your island on Animal Crossing. When she was running around the building trying to print out her research paper while you were laying on the couch catching up on Bob's Burgers. 

  In the afternoon, while you were busy gaming with your friends she busted through the door of your room and went straight to your bed to lay down. You chuckle and shake your head while playing Fall Guys with your friends for a little more until your friends decide to end the game. You turn off your PC and turn to check on Jisoo. You roll your eyes when you see her shivering and you grab your blanket and cover her with it. 

" It gets cold in December. You can't get sick especially not during this time. " You nagged quietly. 

 After tucking her in you decided to relax on your couch until you felt Jisoo grab onto your wrist. 

" Stay. " She mutters. 

" I don't want to disturb your sleep so I'm gonna go lay on the couch. " You say. 

Jisoo whines and tugs at your arm. 

     You end up giving in and laying beside her. You put on your air pods and watch videos on youtube while Jisoo sleeps. You were used to Jisoo cuddling into you because this wasn't the first time she was clingy towards you. In the middle of a video, you feel Jisoo slip into your arms and sigh in satisfaction. You pause the video you were watching and stare at Jisoo who's really close to your face. You silently observed her features as she slept. You think back to when you first met her while moving into your dorm where you only knew her as your cute roommate and not the school's most popular girl. You didn't find out until later when you introduced your friends to her.

    Since then you've been popular with other students. There would be moments where they would stop you to ask how your roommate is like. There would be other questions too but most of them were also questions from Jisoo's suitors. They would ask you for advice on what to get her and where to take her out and you thought it was pretty pathetic. If they genuinely liked her then wouldn't they know what she likes? You were sure none of them genuinely knew them since none of them succeeded in taking her out for a second date. There were also some who didn't even get a first date. Sometimes you would listen to her tell you about her dates when you were bored. You thought these people didn't genuinely know her and were trying to win her heart by bragging about their assets they're going to inherit from their family. You knew Jisoo wouldn't be interested in that. She was pretty well off too because you would see her order the new game console whenever there was one released and when she ordered it she didn't complain about the price she just tucked her credit card back into her Dior wallet. She was certain that none of her pursuers would be able to capture her heart until Park Jinyoung came in. He was tall, good-looking, also from a rich family, and he was well-mannered. You were certain that the two of them would end up together because you could tell Jisoo liked him as well. You could see it from how she squeals excitedly, and how her cheeks flush whenever she talks about him, even her smile whenever she talked about him was different. You could tell she had feelings for Jinyoung and for some reason you felt your heart ache a little every time. Then one day you ran back to your dorm excited to tell Jisoo that you aced your Chemistry exam but you walk in on Jinyoung kissing Jisoo and you felt a pierce shoot through your heart as you awkwardly apologize and walk out of the dorm. You ended up sitting at one of the tables in the school's cafe sipping on a smoothie. Johnny and Wendy, your two best friends meet up with you and you tell them what happened. 

" Doyoung told us that Jinyoung was going to make it official with her today. " Johnny says. 

Suddenly it felt hard to swallow the rest of your smoothie. You feel your eyes slowly begin to sting but you blink the tears away. 

" Are you alright? " Wendy asks

You nod. 

Wendy sighs. 

" Stay with Irene and me for two days. I'm sure she wouldn't really notice since she's going to be busy with Jinyoung. " Wendy suggests. 

You don't get a single call or text from Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter