[F] Cinderella's Story (Rose x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Inspired by Criminal Minds Season 10 EP6. Warning: There will be some graphic things being said about the crime and blood and violence. If it is too much for you then please don't read this!   

 A kind gesture from you ends up with you setting yourself up with being abducted by a serial killer who is depressed and severely traumatized from losing her fiance. The question is can the team of agents save you from being the next victim of Roseanne Park? If not how long are you going to have to stall? 

--------------------------------------------------------

           Your co-workers are all called in to look at another case. In the midst of being explained about what happened, your case handler, Jordan barges into the room. 

  " Afternoon, everyone. I'm sorry to interrupt but I think we're gonna have to put this case on pause. The Department of Montana called and there's been a third male victim that's been killed. "  She says. 

" Alright, then let's refresh our memory about what happened in Montana. " Johnny says as the case files get handed to the team. 

" Here we have victim number one, Jung Jaehyun. He was found in his car by a couple taking a stroll with their dog in the mountains and they called it in. He was stabbed multiple times and had his phone shoved into his mouth. " Jordan explains. 

 " He's young, good-looking, and judging by the car he's rich. So could this be done by an ex-girlfriend or boyfriend? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter