[F] I'll Be Here (Jisoo x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               She didn't like this one bit. She understood that you had to work, but you barely got any rest this week because the manager kept asking if you could come in to cover for others' shifts. Not only were you overworked, but you are also underpaid. She would punch your manager if she ever saw him. She can see how this job is slowly beginning to affect your life. You're not a robot. You're a human being. Your manager shouldn't expect you always to take over other people's shifts. You're not the only one working there. 

       You barely get any sleep now because you're stressing out about the job, which results in you skipping school so you can catch up on sleep. There have been times where you were made at Jisoo because she purposely turned off your alarm to let you sleep. However, you also really don't want to leave bed. So you end up cuddling Jisoo while she watches you sleep. She loved watching you sleep, but her heart hurts nowadays when she can see how tired you are. You've lost weight because you're rushing to get to work, and you lose sleep because you're trying to cram for exams or your homework assignments. She hated this. She didn't want this to go on any longer because she thinks pretty soon your body won't be able to handle it promptly too. You've recently been getting terrible migraines, and there have been times where you've almost out also. So every night she wishes upon a star that you can hang in there. 

     One night Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter