[N] Nowhere Else (Blackpink x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Which one of you cotton-headed ninnymuggins took all the mistletoe?”

    You were spending Christmas with Jisoo's family and also your four best friends Jisoo, Jennie, Roseanne, and Lisa. It used to be with your family but unfortunately, it no longer will be after they kicked you out of the family. Jisoo, who's wild and someone you can not understand sometimes but will also be the first one to fight the person who's giving you a hard time. Jennie, the baddie older sister you've always wanted. She's always there when there's someone who won't leave you alone. But you know underneath all that toughness she's a huge softie who cares about you. Roseanne, sometimes she's like your wife. She was the one who introduced you to the others. You two met during music theory and you said you were looking for a place to stay and she offered her dorm. Last but not least Lisa, she's your partner in crime and despite the fact that you two constantly playfully bicker the both of you would always be there for each other.

  The four of you didn't have any plans for Christmas so you decided to all head to Jisoo's hometown and spend Christmas there. She warned the four of you to not curse in front of her baby cousins and especially in front of her nephews and her niece who is about to learn to speak. So on the way, the four of you started coming up with other ways to curse without it being obvious. Jennie was helping Jisoo's mom with the cooking. Jisoo was decorating cookies with her sister. You were watching the kids. While Roseanne was helping with last-minute present wrapping while Lisa was nowhere to be found. 

" Lisa's not here... Guys.. why is Lisa not here? " You ask 

" What? The last time I saw her she was with Jisoo's father and brother. " Roseanne said. 

Jennie stopped cooking and realized. 

" Oh no... " Jennie muttered. 

" What? " Roseanne asked

" JISOO GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR! " Jennie yells

"Wha- "

  Suddenly the front door of the Kim's residence was kicked open. There stood Lisa in a terrible Santa costume and beard with cotton balls hanging loose from her coat as a fail attempt to make a huge belly. 

“Ho ho ho, mother truckers!” Lisa shouts in the manliest voice she could.  

    You thought the kids in the room wouldn't fall for it but apparently, they did as they screamed with excitement and charged at Lisa.

“ Just wondering, is it socially acceptable to stab her with a candy cane? ” Roseanne asks

“ No. "

" No, it is not. ” Jennie and Jisoo both replied. 

You shrugged while Roseanne sulked. 

  You stood on the side watching the kids as they sat on "Santa's" lap and told them what they wanted for Christmas. One by one the kids all lined up and surprisingly patiently waited for their turn to tell Lisa what their Christmas wish is. 

“ You there, come sit on Santa’s lap. ” Lisa said while wiggling her eyebrows at you. 

“ No, you weirdo. ” You remark

" DON'T CALL SANTA A WEIRDO! " Jisoo's nephew defended.

  You were three seconds away from shattering the children's real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter