[F] The Deal (Lisa x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       She struts into the high-class restaurant with a frustrated expression. The receptionist and servers stood in a line nervously and greeted her with a bow while she was being shown her room that was reserved for her friends and her. 

" Ooh someone's had a long day huh? " Jisoo chides.

Lisa rolls her eyes. 

" My parents are rushing me and are scrambling to find a perfect person for me to marry. " Lisa answers. 

" HA! Glad that it's finally your turn. " Roseanne taunts. 

Lisa glares at her and throws a French fry at the latter. 

" So do you want to get married at the moment? " Jennie asks

" HELL NO. " Lisa exclaims.

" Then why don't you just find someone and have them pretend to be your wife or husband? " Jennie suggests. 

" You're watching too many Netflix shows Jennie. " Jisoo scoffs. 

" Okay, that might sound crazy but it's actually brilliant. " Lisa remarks. 

" So you're seriously considering it? " Roseanne asks 

Lisa shrugs. 

" Why not? We pretend to be all lovey-dovey in front of my parents and when we're done we just don't associate with each other. It's the best thing for me considering I don't have the time nor do I want to be in love right now. " Lisa answers. 

" $10,000 on her falling in love with her pretend wifey/hubby. " Jisoo whispers. 

" $20,000 on her being the one that falls first. " Roseanne suggests and the two secretly shake on it while Jennie rolls her eyes and smacks the two. 

" Just be careful alright? Make sure to do thorough background checks. " Jennie says. 

" Of course, I'm Lisa Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter