[N] Rest With Me (Jennie x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          It's been a long January. For some reason, when the new year starts, it takes forever for January to end. This month has probably been the most tiring month for you. You make promises to yourself to make sure you've become a better person, but you also know that there's going to be a slight chance that it won't happen. The year will fly by again, and you're sitting in your room trying to remember what one thing you've achieved is? You don't like to be negative, but then again, when has life ever allowed anyone to live smoothly? One moment you could be happy, and within the next hour, you could have died in a car accident; nothing is ever predictable in life. You're trying hard to cherish everything life has given you. You're thankful for the fact that you're able to breathe without any complications, or when you leave the house and return safely. 

                        After finishing your work shift, you clock out and walk to your car. For the first day of February, it feels like a summer night. You love summer. You love getting to wake up whenever you want and sleep whenever you want without having to head to class. You love how you get to see her more often and spend days together at each others' apartment. You have to see her right now. Even though you're tired from working a six-hour shift, just seeing her makes everything better. No matter how she tries to deny that, she's not that special. When her arms are wrapped around you, it feels like heaven. She's your very own vacation and peace. It doesn't matter how many words you use; it wouldn't be able to describe how incredible she is. She makes you feel like life is worth living. You've made countless mistakes in your life, but choosing to date Jennie Kim is probably the one thing in your life you've done correctly. 

            You enter the passcode to her apartment and quietly stick your head into her apartment. Kuma is the first one to greet you while Kai is laying next to Jennie, who's sleeping peacefully. You close the door quietly and put your drawstring bag to the side. Kuma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter