[F] My " Brother's Girl " (Rosé x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       - Homophobia

                       - Misogyny 

                       - Manipulation

                      - Curse words

                     - Obsession

--------------------------------------------------------- 

                   The moment you were born, you were put through constant comparison with your brother. You knew your parents saw your brother as the golden child because it's not like they held back from hiding it. You get a grade higher than him? Well, why should you get praised it's what you're supposed to do. He gets an A-? He comes home to a buffet and gifts. As a result of your parent's constant compliments, your brother has a full-blown ego and the two of you don't get along. 

         However, things are always better when you're with her, Jennie Kim your girlfriend. Of course, had it been anyone else you were a hundred percent sure your parents would have thrown you out to the streets. Then, when they found out that you were dating the daughter of a well-known business they decided that you could date her. Why? Well, they saw Jennie as an opportunity and it made you feel sick. Your brother was no better, you've seen the times where he's eyed your girlfriend like a piece of meat. Which you've made the conclusion, he's tier than both of your parents put together it's no wonder why they love him so much. 

     -------------------------------------

  Roseanne Park, the new girl. Your friends were talking about her because apparently she's a big deal but you paid no attention. Meanwhile, your brother was so into her while she didn't even know his name. He decides, he has to make her " his girl " because it'll earn his parent's praise. You felt bad for the girl. Meanwhile Jennie doesn't like her because she doesn't like the way Roseanne looks at you. 

   " Dude, I'm telling you, I'm getting a weird vibe from her. "  You claim to Lisa and Jisoo while your other basketball teammates run around the gym. 

----------------------------------------------

   Your back hits the cleaning shelf and you groan from the impact. You look up and you realize you're not in the storage closet with your girlfriend but Roseanne.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter