[F] Missing II (Lisa x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soulmates exist, but they are incredibly rare. Rumor has it that soulmates if they are discovered, are kidnapped by the government or third parties for scientific experimentation. They might be used as weapons or spies because they can telepathically communicate, use each other’s senses, and even lend strength to the other. The MC realizes they’re in danger when a voice that isn’t their own pops up in their head, telling them that that they have to run immediately.

The moles are revealed. (Plot twist: You're one of the moles. You were captured by the government and brainwashed into forgetting everything and got sent back to work for the CIA. Donghyuk is the second mole sent in to make sure you don't spiral. )

 

You felt the air being punched out of your gut. Your body drenched in sweat while there were some open wounds that were stinging because of it. Your teammates were trying to calm you down while you were holding a gun to your head.

 

I was the mole... I betrayed the team and leaked information to the government. I'm the reason why the victims are all in pain... 

 

Hey hey calm yourself don't spiral out of this. Lisa wouldn't like it. 
 

lisa... my soulmate... 

 

Yeah she's your soulmate.

 

im so sorry. You said pulling the trigger. 
 

hey kid. No!

------------------

Note: Before you begin reading, I must warn you things get pretty dark in this chapter. There is a suicide attempt and self-harm, so if it becomes too much, please don't force yourself to read it.

           You were starting to get tired. The team has yet to find out the name of the tenth victim, and because of the government instructions, incoming flights will not be allowed to fly back. Therefore, that means Lisa is still going to be by herself. The team was working two cases at once: trying to find out who the moles are and locating the tenth victim to stop all this. But so far, neither cases were progressing, and it was stressing you out. There hasn't been a strategy that was thought of to identify the moles. You haven't slept in a week, and you were skipping meals and drinking coffee or energy drinks. Your mind was in boggles, and your hands won't stop trembling. You could barely hear Lisa's thoughts because of your lack of sleep; sometimes, it seems like you hear things. Sometimes you see faces that you've never seen either. You could be dozing off for a minute, but then you see a face of a person that you've never seen before, and before you could even realize it, the face disappeared. Hayi and Junhoe were worried for you because yes, they were tired and stressed, but you looked like a walking corpse. 

Jiwon was watching you as you worked. Everyone was busy typing on their keyboards; however, you were the one who was making the most noise while typing. You didn't notice that everyone was staring at you while you worked. Jiwon sighed as he walked over to you and closed your laptop. 

" Hey! What- "

" I think you've done enough today. Get some rest. " Jiwon says

" But Bobby, the drive back home is too long. " You respond. 

Jiwon snickers. 

" You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to allow you to drive in that condition. You're staying in one of the trainee cabins until it looks like there's some life in you. " Bobby states. 

" B-But- "

" Kid, I will glue your to the bed if you don't listen to me. Now go! " Bobby commanded. 

You sigh and bid goodbye to your teammates before heading to your assigned cabin for the next f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter