[N] -ed (Jennie x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    There were so many risks when you fall in love. People's words are always describing love like it's the most beautiful thing ever as if it also wasn't chaotic and damaging. Words and actions have so much impact. It only takes one second to fall in love, but it also takes one second for someone's heart to be broken. You'll never understand what was admirable about feeling so much emotion for someone who can have so much power to hurt you. 

" Please let's not do this today. " Jennie sighs 

The two of you were too late to be saved. All those emotions that you both felt for each other at first dried up and are starting to disappear, like an old book that can't be read.

" Then what should we do? " You ask. 

The two of you were tired of yelling and fighting like how both of you were slowly beginning to get tired of each other. 

" We both know the answer. " Jennie remarks. 

You look at her expression and try to search for any regret in her eyes for saying such words. But she looked tired just like you. 

" That's how you want to solve it? " You question 

Jennie bitterly chuckles. 
 

" We both know it was going to be like this. Our relationship isn't a fairytale. " Jennie answers. 
 

You scoff as those words bring back bitter memories. Those memories where the two of you started dating, and you both were willing to be there for each other. Before all the lies and the fights happened. You rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter