[N] So Do It (Lisa x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: There's some cursing and ual content contained in here. There's not too much detail to it, but yeah, just a warning everyone!

--------------------------------------

                      You've gone to that point where you smile even when you're being ripped apart on the inside. You have so many emotions you want to scream or write down, but it was much easier to say, " It's Okay " or " I'm Okay. " You tried going everywhere to search for the comfort that you need to fill that empty gap in you. However, it just made you realize how you're so isolated from everyone else. Your friends don't seem familiar to you. It's too tiring to say anything to your family. No one seems to understand what you're going through and what you're feeling. How do you mask your emotions with just a couple of words to prevent the dam of emotions from flooding? You've tried to look for solutions countless times, but now you just let it feed on you. You were tired of fighting the pain. So you just decided to let it be. There could be no other solution that can help you through this, maybe other than Lisa Manoban.

The two of you had different lifestyles and personalities, so it wasn't surprising that the two of you didn't last. But, you were surprised, though. You dated each other for about eight months before deciding to call it quits. She had the confidence that can summon a crowd to surround her while you hated being the center of attention. She loved being out and partying while you preferred staying at home and chilling. It wasn't a messy, break-up, and neither did both of you cheat on each other or say anything hurtful to one another. The both of you were mature enough to face the fact that this relationship wasn't meant to be. You both wished each other the best before going separate ways. Even though both of you broke up, you both never met new people. Lisa would hook up with people every once in a while. You would flirt and go on some dates, but it never went beyond that point. Then at some point, the two of you began hooking up. Having a history with each other made it simple when it comes to knowing each other's body. She knew your sensitive spots, and you know which places drive her wild. She called you over when she was bored, and you went over to her home when you needed to forget. It's not the right way to solve things, but things get better for a moment. 

   Your bodies laid beside each other, panting, trying to catch a breath. You drove to her place around 10:30 p.m., and before she could ask you anything, you kissed her. 

" What's on your mind? " She asks

" How do you know I'm thinking about something? " You respond. 

Lisa smiles. 

" You may have stamina in bed, but I know when you're trying to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter