Last Announcement

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Hello everyone. It's been a while, hasn't it? Originally it was my plan to release this announcement when I post an update but I just felt the need to say this first. There are not many chapters left until this story reaches the end. Originally it wasn't my plan to end it this early. However, there have been many things that have been going on in my life and I just don't have the time to post updates. Also, I feel like I'm slowly losing inspiration to write. I'd write something, not like it and delete it, and would get frustrated.  I always try my best to write something that would be good for you all but I just feel frustrated with myself for not being able to come up with something that I am satisfied with. So I end up deleting so many drafts and ideas. At first, I was contemplating just discontinuing all the stories. But I thought, the idea was already started so I might as well write its ending. After this story is finished I will finish up the other two books. But after that, I think it may be a while before I decide to write again, or maybe I won't ever write again. It depends on what happens in the future. 

            So in case if this is a goodbye, I want to say thank you all for supporting what I've come up with. This was a fun journey for me from having ideas on what to write, then having the courage to write, and publishing what I write. I still think it's not that great but the fact that you all even read it or bookmark it is enough fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter