[F] She Looks Good In Every Color Especially Green (Jennie x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                   Jennie Kim, Chanel's Global Ambassador, there is no doubt that she looks good in everything. She can steal your hoodie and when she wears it, it ends up looking even better on her. You never doubted that there isn't a single color that she doesn't look good in. However, there is a specific color that makes people afraid of her that you're unaware of. Green. When she's jealous. You were oblivious to the times where she almost popped a vein over women throwing themselves at you. The resident joker squad just cackled while Roseanne tried to reason with her while she ranted about the woman openly flirting with you while you were examining her 2-year-old Samoyed. 

  " No one dresses themselves up for a veterinary check-up. She was in this revealing dress and she had make-up on. What do you need to go to a dinner party after? " Jennie rages. 

" Maybe she wanted a check-up too. " Lisa jokes while Jisoo wiggles her eyebrows. 

" You know she would never cheat on you unnie. " Roseanne reasons. 

" I know she wouldn't. It's these desperate women who don't seem to understand she's taken and happily too for the matter. " Jennie grunts. 

" Oh, Jendeuk... To those women, your girlfriend is basically a fantasy come true. Like, come on, a hot veterinarian who's passionate about helping animals. Just be thankful she chose to be a doctor for animals instead of our kind otherwise there'd be more. " Jisoo teases. 

 " Not to mention to some of those desperate women, the fact that she's taken makes it even more thrilling because they think they can make your precious girlfriend leave you. " Lisa adds.

The resident dumpling huffs as she grabs her bag and keys and tokyo drifts off in the sleek Porsche to your office mumbling curse words while she's driving.

" Mrs. Song, what did you say was the problem with Puffy again? " You ask

" I'd be happy to tell you, Poor Puffy here seems to be down with a sore throat. Is there any way you can help? " She asks

You sit there and stare at the Holland Lop Rabbit. There's absolutely not a single thing wrong with it. You've checked and went through every protocol twice just to make sure and now you were just stuck with a healthy rabbit and a woman who seems to have an eye spasm? Just what is this woman doing? 

" Uhm.. ma'am Puffy seems to be doing perfectly fine. " You state. 

" You're sure? " She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter