[N] To The Person I Want To Love II (Jisoo x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: This is before Jisoo and you start dating. 

-------------------------------------------------

        Is it cringe-worthy that Jisoo didn't want to be in love? Her parents would continuously question her about her relationship status, and it just made her not want to date anyone even more. She disliked how she had to date just because she's getting older. For goodness sake, she's only twenty-four, and she wanted to do other things other than date someone. Another reason why she didn't want to date is that she saw how most of the male students in her school eye her like she's a piece of meat. She was disgusted. They all sang the same tune and used the same pick-up lines in hopes of getting her even to look their way. It was a waste of time in her eyes. If these men put effort into reading their assigned cases, then they wouldn't have to embarrass themselves in class when the professors call on them to review the case. However, of course, some of those men have wealthy parents who have the power to make sure that they're able to graduate, so why does it matter, right?  She just wanted to hurry and finish law school so she could find a stable job. Love? She didn't see it being something that's going to be part of her life, knowing how busy she's going to be as a lawyer. So she was alright with being alone. Besides, does it matter whether she dates or not? It was her choice. She didn't want to feel some emotion that involves depending on a person. She didn't like the thought of giving her heart to someone who has the power to break it whenever they want. 

     Then a new semester starts, and rumors were spreading around the school that the incoming freshmen are stunners. She snickers as she listens to Seulgi swoon over first-year students. 

" Are you listening to yourself talk right now, Miss Kang? " Jisoo asks

" Tch. For your information, Miss Independent, it wasn't just one. It was a whole group of them, and when you thought it couldn't get any better, they're all friends. " Seulgi squeals. 

" So another walking drama scenario, huh? " Irene teases. 

Jisoo laughs and high fives Irene while Seulgi pouts. 

" Let me guess there's a few in your class? " Irene questions. 

" YES! The one I'm sitting next to has the cutest smile. But I have a feeling that they're a tsundere. They completely changed to a cold demeanor when I greeted them. " Seulgi replies.

" Or maybe they're just not into you like you're into them Miss I fall in love with anyone in one glance. " Jisoo remarks. 

" Tch! I'm not into them! I just like to admire their face. " Seulgi answers. 

Irene and Jisoo snicker. 

Wendy enters the classroom and takes a seat beside Irene. 

" Has she already started talking about the freshmen? " Wendy asks

Jisoo and Irene nod. 

" Oh, come on, Wendy! You have to admit they're cute at least right? " Seulgi questions. 

" I guess. " Wendy answers. 

" Yes! I finally have one on my side! " Seulgi cheers. 

------------------------

   Weeks went by, and Seulgi was complaining about how difficult Federal Income Taxation was. Jisoo and Irene felt sorry for the latter knowing she ended up with the most challenging professor out of all the professors teaching the class. Her friends would offer to help her, but they're buried with endless assignments and cases that need to be reviewed for the next session. She was stressing, and she didn't know what to do about it because the first exam will happen in two weeks. Seulgi was sulking in the school's cafe with her friends surrounding her. 

" So did you find anyone to tutor you? " Wendy asks

Seulgi shakes her head. 

" How about this, try to ask someone from your class to help you. If not, Jisoo and I can take turns rotating to tutor you. " Irene suggests. 

" But both of you are also busy with assignments. I can't just add more to that! " Seulgi exclaims. 

" It's alright; we struggled with the class too. I wouldn't mind helping. " Jisoo remarks. 

" Or maybe you can get that new cute underclassman to tutor you? " Wendy jokes. 

Seulgi sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter