[N] Regret Only Fills (Jennie x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  The night is quiet as you sit on the chair of your balcony staring up at the sky. You always loved stargazing it took up such a massive part of your relationship. At the moment you couldn't tell what was blurring your vision your tears or how dizzy you're feeling from drinking a few cans of beer and soju. This wasn't it alcohol wasn't the answer for you to get over this. You never wanted to be apart of all those typical dramas where they drink their broken hearts away. However, this is the only way you forget the pain. All you would remember are the good memories and not all those cruel words she spat at you that tore you apart from inside out. With every sip, you take, she appears in your mind only to be wiped away the moment you remember her walking out the door of your villa. 

       Were you drunk from her or the alcohol? You may never figure it out at least not until you sober up. Sometimes it feels like she's still with you at the moment. The sweet fragrance that you smell reminds you so much of her expensive perfume. The heat as a result of drinking almost feels like you're still being held in her arms. Then everything slowly begins to come back to you. The roads that the two of you used to walk together during the night while having simple conversations. If you laid down, you could almost feel her warmth whenever she held you while the two of you slept. 

You decided to stop drinking, and you chuckle. You can't taste the bitterness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter