[F] Gotta Go (Rosé x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         The room was starting to get hotter while the space between Roseanne and you is getting smaller. The desire to want to claim her lips with yours was seen burning through her eyes. You look at the clock in her room. 11:57 p.m. it was getting close to 12 a.m. You look back at Rose, she's closed off the space between the two of you to the point where you can feel her breathing on your upper lip. There was nothing wrong with the fact that she wants to kiss you. In fact, you're honored that she wants to but you don't want her to think that you're someone that's easy. 

     The two of you spent the whole day together and within those hours being together, it just confirmed that you want her to be yours as much as she wants you. However, you worry if you're ready to fall deeper into this? Are you ready for the possibility to end up hurt? Thoughts and actions are halted as the both of you turn to your phone that's vibrating. The person calling is no other than your mother. You answer her call and assure her that you'll be home in a few minutes to put her worries away. 

" Going so soon? " Rose asks 

You smile softly. 

" Sorry, my mom's worried so I think I should probably head back. " You reply

Rose has a forced grin on her face. At this point, the two of you are able to identify what each others' actions mean like an open book. However, you didn't ask because you were scared of what her answer would be. 

" It's such a shame. It's only 12 a.m. " Roseanne states. 

You chuckle. 

" It really is a shame that it's 12 huh. " You say into her ear. The warmth from your breath making her shiver. 

" I gotta go, goodnight Chaeyoung! I'll text you in the morning! " You say before leaving her house. 

You take one last look at her before leaving her place and the look she gives you makes your heart drop. How much she wants you. You were foolish to think that she wouldn't feel the same way about you when it looks like she wants you to stay with her. 

" Goodnight. " She replies. 

----------------------------------

       Roseanne feels like she revealed too much of her feelings. You had to leave because you never want to make your mother worry because that's just how much of a good daughter you are. However, she was so close to muttering how much she wants you to stay with her. She always hated sending you off because the feelings she has for you grow deeper. It was too late to try to hide any kind of feeling she was feeling for you because her eyes have already said too much. Now all she hopes is that you won't hold back. 

The two of you can't be any more honest with your feelings for each other. The two of you don't need to say it to be clear because of the actions that the two of you exhibit towards one another are already enough.  However, the next time it's 12 a.m. she determined to make sure that you're still with her. With her willingness to reveal her feelings to you because she feels like you won't ever hurt her. So with her heart in your hands, she hopes that you won't just disappear and leave her. 

   Love from the start wasn't something easily attained. However, with the thrilling game that the two of you constantly play with the pushing and pulling each other back and forth gives you both thrills. From the start, the two of you never had the patience to play the push and pull game but here the two of you are. But neither of you are winning, not when the push and pull brings you farther from one another. Yet both of you don't have the nerve to cut the distance. 

-----------------------------------

         The next time the two meet up about a week after what happened previously. Chaeyoung is determined to make sure that you know how she feels about you before she has to send you off. She isn't going to let you go tonight until she knows what your feelings are for her too. She offers to pick you up instead of you driving to meet up with her. You don't mind it since you won't have to deal with the chore of driving to her.  

  You were in your room listening to music when you hear a car horn and your phone goes off. You gather your wallet and keys and close the door to your room.  You see Roseanne's white Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe outside your driveway. You grin as you excitedly walk over to her car. 

" Are you excited? " She asks 

" I'm excited because I get to see you. " You remark. 

There you go again with your smoothness. 

" You're such a flirt. " Rose responds. 

You chuckle. 

Honestly, you didn't have to lift a finger and people would be attracted to you. However, what gets to Rose is how smooth you are with your replies. It makes her wonder how many times have you done this? Another reason why she wanted to spend time with you today is that it's yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter