Chapter 6

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong stared blindly out the window, her expression so forlorn the nurse stopped talking and waited for the girl to take notice of her presence. After a long silence, the nurse finally cleared .

 

“I’m sorry Ms. Han…” Jaejoong muttered embarrassed. She quickly straightened up in the chair. 

 

“I haven’t seen you in ages…are you feeling sick?” Ms. Han asked concern. Jaejoong shook her head and lowered her eyes. 

 

“I…What…if…a girl is pregnant at a very young age…what are some of the available options?” Jaejoong asked avoiding eye contact with the nurse. 

 

“Well, there are different options available…is she absolutely positive she is pregnant?” Ms. Han asked watching Jaejoong’s expression carefully. Jaejoong nodded, her eyes brimmed with unshed tears. 

 

“She can get married to the baby’s father, she can get an abortion, she can attend an all girls school for pregnant teens, and or she can continue her education in the home…it’s what we call home study.” Ms. Han explained. Jaejoong listened closely as if she was taking note of the different options. Ms. Han quickly glanced at the girl’s stomach. 

 

“All the options I shared with you need your parent’s support…have you…?” Ms. Han started to ask but Jaejoong jumped up from the chair and shouted,

 

“It’s not me!” but she knew the nurse did not believe her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter