Chapter 4

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The squeaky chalk sound woke Jaejoong up from her nap. Thank god! The teacher’s back was still turn away from the class. She felt something wet on her hand and realized it was her drool. She quickly wiped it against her school uniform and glanced side to side hoping no one saw her. 

 

Siwon grinned at her and mouthed,

 

“I won’t tell anybody!” Jaejoong nodded and mouthed,

 

“You better not!” 

 

She frown as Siwon made some hand signals, he pointed to the classroom door then at Jaejoong. 

 

“What?” She mouthed. Just as Siwon was about to answer the bell rang. He jumped over his desk and landed in front of Jaejoong.

 

“I have something special for you!” 

 

“What?” there was apprehension in Jaejoong’s voice. Her friend has a habit of giving her surprises that scared the skin out of her. 

 

For example, he gave her a frog for her birthday when she was five years old. He gave her a garden snake to keep her “company” when she was ten years old because he had to leave Korea on a family trip over the summer. Siwon gave her a Dummy boyfriend when she was fourteen years old. He told her he felt sorry for her because out of the group of girls he was friends with…she was the only one without a boyfriend. 

 

“What’s with the tone? You’ll like it, I promise!” Siwon said excitedly, his face flush as he grabbed her hands speed racing to his locker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter