Chapter 35

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl stood in front of an oval mirror staring at herself with a confused gaze in her eyes. She stare blankly at herself, what was she doing here? Wearing a wedding dress? She wanted to run away, she wanted to forget everything and hide but her feet wouldn't move. She couldn't move. The hospital...her mother, Yunho... his betrayal...Hope...she was doing this for her. She's wearing a wedding dress...because she had agreed to marry Yunho. 

She agreed to marry Jung Yunho for her daughter. For Hope, Jaejoong. You are doing this for your daughter. She tried to smile but felt frozen, her lips were sealed tight together like glue.

I can't do this....maybe I'm dreaming! Jaejoong thought, she was suddenly panicking. She could feel the beating of her heart loudly, beating frantically. I can't! I cant' do this, this isn't real! Thump...Thump...Thump...her heart was racing, in fear? Anxiety? Confusion...it was an onslaught of emotions. Calm down, calm down...she pressed her hand to her heart. She glanced at the window and wondered if it was too late to escape. 

Jaejoong was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Jaejoong? Are you ready? It's time...are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. 

She waited for Jaejoong to open the door. No answer. The door was still locked. 

"Jaejoong? Let me in." Baekhyun turned the door knob waiting for her friend to open the door. 

What am I doing? What am I doing? She asked herself over and over as if the answer would show itself if she keeps asking. The girl opened the window and paused when she saw guests walking towards the Jung's garden. 

"Jaejoong?!" Baekhyun called loudly her voice filled with anxiety.

"Baekhyun.... give me a few more minutes, I'll be out in a few minutes." She answered, she felt her voice cracked and grimaced. 

It's really happening! I'm not dreaming! She pinched her arm hard and jumped in surprise. No, it's not a dream. 

Today...is her wedding day. 

 

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was still raining. Jaejoong sighed and rushed out of the hospital. She walked absentmindedly down the street replaying her conversation with her mother. She ignored the rain and was oblivious to the fact that she was shivering from the cold. 

Jaejoong sat down on the bench and waited for the bus. Still shivering she glanced at her wrist watch and realized she spent the whole night with her mother and it was already early in the morning. Yawning she covered her mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter