Chapter 29

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The apartment was quiet. The man tiptoed inside the living room heading immediately to one of the bedrooms. He could hear soft breathing as he turned the door knob. Inside the room was a girl sleeping peacefully curved in a gentle smile. She must be having a happy dream. The man thought as he took note of her pregnant stomach rising up and down with each breath she takes. He walked silently towards her bed, as he neared her he lowered his hand as if to touch her face. With his fingers an inch away from her face, the man felt his hand shake nervously and he paused. He didn't want to wake her. He shoved both his hands inside his back pockets and stood staring at the girl for a long time. “Siwon…” He heard her whisper a name. The man frowned, who was Siwon? The only friend she mentioned was her best friend Irene. 

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry Siwon… I still care about you, I’m sorry I can’t stop my heart from loving you…but I don’t want the burden of messing up your life…sorry…” The young girl’s voice was filled with such sadness and regret the young man knew whoever Siwon was…he was somebody important to her. The smile on her face a few minutes ago was now replaced with a bittersweet sadness. Tears rolled down her cheek, eyes still closed, she was crying in her sleep. As gently as possible, the man took a tissue and wiped her tears. 

The girl continued to tossed and turned as if she was having a bad dream. The young man took one of her hands and held it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter