Chapter 17

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The young man threw one ball after another against the gym wall. His face filled with frustration. He was angry that he couldn’t protect Jaejoong ; he couldn’t even protect the girl he likes.

 

Flashes of what happened a few weeks ago at school made him threw the ball even harder. The taunting, the whisperings as Jaejoong walked down the hall, the students’ sneer and malicious rumors…and the school’s lack of support really put him in a foul mood.

 

 

 

Baekhyun stood at the sideline shaking her head at Siwon as he continues to torture himself.

 

“I’m leaving Siwon. You’re really pathetic you know that?” Baekhyun chided and turned to leave but stopped when Siwon shouted,

 

 

 

“Wait!”

 

 

 

He walked up to her and shoved his hands in his back pocket, his feet shifting awkwardly. He hesitated as if he did not really want to know the truth but had to ask for the sake of his sanity. He glanced at the ground, his eyes avoiding hers.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun…is she really pregnant?” Siwon asked holding his breath.

 

 

 

Baekhyun felt her heart constricted; she wanted to cry for her friend...for both Siwon and Jaejoong. Siwon, the boy Jaejoong had loved all through middle school and high school finally took notice of her…and it was too late.

 

 

 

“Yes, she really is pregnant.” Baekhyun said sadly. Siwon took the news calmly but Baekhyun noticed his hands balling up into fists, it was clenched so hard Baekhyun fear he might injured himself. For a moment Baekhyun thought Siwon was going to cry. His eyes brimmed with unshed tears, but he conveniently sneezed hard, then he wiped his eyes and nose with his sweaty t-shirt.

 

 

 

“I didn’t know she have a boyfriend.” He said to himself. Nonchalantly as if the news didn’t hurt him at all, he chuckled,

 

 

 

“If I had known she already had a boyfriend I wouldn’t have made a fool of myself by giving her the couple rings.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun scowled at him and hissed,

 

 

 

“You really are a fool! You think if Jaejoong really had a boyfriend she wouldn’t already introduce you to him? You were her protector! Even now she still really likes you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter