Chapter 13

What’s wrong with Kim Jaejoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong wanted the ground to open up and swallowed her whole. She wanted to disappear from thin air and never have to see the pitiful looks on Mrs. Jung’s and Director Jung’s face. With her mother sobbing in her arms, she raised her chin up and refused to apologize for her father’s behavior. She was sick and tired of always apologizing and cleaning up his mess… not anymore, she was too tired. She lifted her mother up gently and proceeded to walk out the door.

 

“Don’t go, a doctor is on his way.” Director Jung said in a tired tone. 

 

“We don’t want charity.” Jaejoong said and continued walking towards the front door. 

 

“It’s not charity Jaejoong, please stay for your mother. Look at her.” Mrs. Jung pleaded. Jaejoong  sighed and wiped the tears from her mother’s eyes. She hesitated, it's been such a long time since her mother last seen a doctor…perhaps…

 

“It wouldn’t be charity if you pay for the doctor’s fee. You can pay in installments, your mom need a doctor tonight.” Yunho said matter-of-factly.

 

“I’m sorry mom…” She whispered. Mrs. Kim shook her head and said softly,

 

“Jaejoong… I should be the one apologizing, I… I’m a failure…”

 

“Leave your mother with my mom…I need to talk to you, let’s go out.” Yunho said firmly. He sat Mrs. Kim down and faced Jaejoong.

 

“Let’s go.” Jaejoong glanced at her mother, then Mrs. Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter