Chapter XXXII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.--- . -. -. .. .

25 days to go before I live or leave again. I need to work this fast. I need to make up on her. I just wanna tell her that I'm sorry and I love her still.

//

Jennie was now discharge on the hospital and she's now recovering fast.

Yeri takes Lisa and Jennie in their temporary apartment room which is in the same building where Yeri and Joy lives.

Lisa and Jennie sits on the couch and Jennie clings to Lisa's arm. She looks to the younger one and said "Hey"

Lisa chuckled and said "Hey beautiful"

"You know how much I wanna tell you that I love you?" the small one intertwines her hand to the younger one.

"I love you too!"

"So what shall we do?" she added.

"How about we talk?"

"About what?"

"About us"

"You mean...us?"

"Yes, about us" the younger one looks to the ceiling and added "Why we got separated? I thought we promise each other that we won't be tear apart?"

**Flashback**
4 years ago

Lisa

I wait her in the park because this is the day that I'm going to asked her if she will gonna be my girlfriend.

I'm sitting on the bench which is our favorite spot.

I saw her in far away and all I see is she's walking slowly like a romantic scene that she's my lover will come at me.

She's now in front of me and she shows her gummy smiles. That's the most beautiful smile I've ever seen on my entire life.

Mom, I love her.

"Why are we here, Manoban?" Jennie asked.

"You know that I'm your suitor right?"

"I know that dummy!" she giggled.

I hold her hand and I kneel down my other knees on the ground and said "Miss Jennie Kim, the love of my life and my small bean. I know it feels like a n engagement but maybe in the far future I will do it but let us focus in this present" I cleared my throat and added "I wanna ask you if you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Her reaction is so cute. She just show her gummy smile all the time and said "I will, Manoban"

Yes, I get my girl that I like. Thank you Mom and Dad for this blessings. I hope you'll be proud of me that I find my own happiness.

I just stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter