Chapter XXXI

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.--- . -. -. .. .

28 days to go before I won't see the light again...

//

Lisa

I couldn't handle on what I see. I'm sitting in the couch and I just look at Jennie. I saw bruises in her arms. I'm so mad because Jogin did something bad to her. 

It's been 24 hours and Jennie didn't wake up. I think she didn't recover that easily.

Someone knocks to the door and I come to the door and opens. I see Jiyeon brings some fruit basket and my dinner. She enters to the room and I close the door. She said to me "Lisa, you need to eat your dinner and you need a goddamn rest. You haven't sleep in a day" 

"I just want to watch Jennie all day. She needs my assistance" I said and she puts the fruit baskets on the table. 

"Eat or Jennie won't wake up" 

I just stood up and shrug my shoulder. "Fine!" 

I sit down to the chair and I open the tupperware. And the food is damn yummy. 

"Thanks Yeoni" I said as I get the spoon and fork. 

She just nodded and I start to munch my food. She looks to her cousin and she pouted.

"What's with the pout?" I asked. The food is so delicious. 

"We don't really know about Jennie's life after you two separated" she said. 

I just stun for a second and my mind starts to think some repetitive question. 

"I wanna know her life too, Yeoni. I'm too curious of what Jogin did to her. I'm so pissed" 

"You dimwit, don't ask her if she awakes! Try to ask her in a right time" she suggested. 

"I know! I'm not that dumb, Yeoni" I close the tupperware and I put the spoon and fork on the top. 

"You're so fast!" 

"I know right" I said as I wink her. 

I just receive a smack in my head. I just touch my head and I mouthed "Ouch" 

"You like it, Manoban!" 

"I'm a Kim now!" I just rolled my eyes to her. 

"It ain't suit you to our family name" she explained. 

Oh my god! I feel attacked. 

"Oh, I just remember that you're my sister-in-law" I said as I wiggle my brows. 

" you" she smack my head again. 

"It's a second time, Yeoni!" I said as I'm complaining. 

"You want a third time? Huh?" she asked as she's ready to smack my head. 

I shook my head and she said "Now, sleep!" 

I don't want to sleep. I want to watch Jennie all day. 

"Are you listening?" 

"But-" she cuts my words. 

"Sleep in the couch. I'm the one who will watch Jennie" she said. 

That makes me yawn immediately. 

"See? You're now sleepy. Now go to sleep, Manoban" she said. 

"Fine, good night!" I go to the couch and I start to find a perfect position to sleep. 

Jiyeon starts to switch the lights and the lights is all in Jennie's position. 

I close my eyes and I start to sleep.

//

Third Person P.o.V

3 a.m - Asan Medical Center, 5th floor, Room 63

Jiyeon type something to her tablet. And she saw Jennie's finger starts to move. She stood up and she comes forward to her cousin. Her eyes were blinking. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter