Chapter 2

Power Of Love

 
Taeyeon's  POV
 
"Young Master!! Are you okay?!" Henry came running towards me after witnessing the scene.
 
I showed Henry a sign, telling him I'm alright, without leaving my eyes from that stunning lady infront of me.
 
"Ermm, yeah, you're .. al- alright.. No! I mean.. I'm alright. " I tend to stutter which I do not even know why as I slowly take back my paper from her hands.
 
She showed me her eyesmile again. My heart skipped a beat. 
 
"Hi, I think I'm the one you're looking for? " She let out a cute laughter.
 
"Huh? .. Yo- you.. Tiffany? ..I .. H- Hwang?"
 
Here we go again.. Stuttering and all. What is wrong with me?!
 
"Erm .. yes, Hi. " She chuckled again. God, my heart can't really take it anymore if she continues to do this.
 
"I wasn't expecting you but did Jessica send you here to fetch me on her behalf ?"
 
I let out a heavy breath , trying to stay calm.
 
"Yes,Hi I'm Kim Taeyeon. Jessica's rushing back home now after taking half day leave, I'll bring you to meetup with her now "
 
And so we walked together to the car, I opened the door for  her as Henry put the luggage in the boot.
 
--
 
 
I got off the car and opened the door for her.
 
She said thanks politely and then ran to the house gate almost immediately.
 
"SICA! " Tiffany exclaimed when she saw Jessica opening the gate, walking out.
 
Then these 2 hug each other which seems like forever, so I clear my throat intentionally.
 
"Ah hem. Excuse me girls but do you mind going in first? It's Sunny out here..."
 
"Did someone just mention my name ? " Sunny came out from the apartment , wanting to join the crowd out here.
 
 
 
"Oh ! Sunny! Come, let me introduce, this is my bestfriend Tiffany Hwang! And Fany, meet Sunny my bestfriend too!"
 
" Hi Tiffany, nice to meet you. Welcome to our lovely and warm house! " Sunny said excitedly, which seems like they are like so close already. 
 
" Hi Sunny! You look really cute in those slippers !" Tiffany pointed at the furry strawberry slippers Sunny was wearing.
 
Then Sunny let out her puppy eyes with so much aeygo and said Thank You . My Goodness. I kick her stupid strawberry slippers and threatened to punch her face, showing her my fist.
 
 
 
 
"Hey erm and I guess this guy here has not introduce himself properly to you yet ? " Jessica leaned her right arm on my left shoulder. 
 
That's when I faster drop my fist and gave Jessica a stare, showing my annoyance with her for not getting in the house first.
 
 
 
"He is Kim Taeyeon, my buddy. He is also the CEO of my workplace. He rarely takes charge of the restaurants though. But still, I tend to up on him once in a while . " Sica said, with a sly grin. "Oh and he's the owner of these 2 house ! Our LOVELY landlord~" 
 
"Oh my.. are you serious?! So you just stay next door ? " Tiffany seems to get overly excited too. Just like Sica and Sunny..
 
" Er, yeah. Actually, It's a linked house. We ARE staying together. " I then tend to have butterflies in my stomach when I realized my last sentence.
 
We are staying together.
 
 
We
 
are
 
Staying
 
TOGETHER ..
 
--
 
 
Tiffany's POV
 
So I met this really cute guy in the airport, holding up my name.
 
Though he was expecting "Tiffany Hwang" , he doesnt seem to expect me. I mean, that totally blur look on his face when I told him I'm the one he was looking for ? Am I an alien ?
 
After Jessica introduced Sunny and Taeyeon to me, we went into the apartment and
 
Wow. The house is totally, huge. Though it's like an average house in the LA, it sure cost a bomb in Korea.
 
This Taeyeon, must be a really really reallllllly rich kid. 
 
Afterall, I noticed him wearing Fred Perry shoes and polo tee. Armani Exchange watch. Prada belt. & The smell of the cologne which I think I smelled it before in LA. 
 
He really is a rich guy, no doubt.
 
--
 
 
" OH MY .. Is this my room?! IS THIS REALLY MY ROOM?! " I yelled so loud that I totally forgot that we are at the corridors by the stairs, echo is really loud.
 
"Woah woah woah.. who is that being so loud?! " A couple came up the stairs with hands inter-whining with each other.
 
"Oh, Seo, Yoon, meet Tiffany our new "resident" !! Tiffany, meet Seohyun and Yoona, they are our university bestfriends too! " Sica introduced this couple to me. They look really cute together. Especially when I see some lipstick stains on Seohyun's neck. I'm laughing real hard inside. How interesting ..
 
"Hi, hope to get along with you guys real fast !" I replied with my eyesmile.
 
"Hi Tiffany, we sure will!" Yoona and Seohyun said in sync and went back down to the living room.
 
 
 
After they went downstairs, I noticed Taeyeon, spacing out. With a smile on her face? She seem to be looking at my direction ..
 
"Er Taeyeon ?"
 
" Huh? Oh, I painted this room pink because I thought a girl will like pink but Sunny, Sica and Yoona doesnt seem to like it so they chose to sleep in other rooms with different colour painting coat.. Er, if you.. " 
 
Haha, he really is spacing out. Did I ask him about the room? He's looks really cute when he's doing that.
 
 
"I LOVE IT! I REALLY LOVE IT! " I ran into the room and dropped on the bed.
 
 
--
 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
, why am I always staring at her?! She must be thinking I'm a ert or whatever! KIM TAEYEON STOP IT! 
 
" Huh? Oh, I painted this room pink because I thought a girl will like pink but Sunny, Sica and Yoona doesnt seem to like it so they chose to sleep in other rooms with different colour painting coat.. Er, if you.. " 
 
I'm afraid that she will reject this room cause Yoon Sica and Sunny had already rejected it once they saw it. Seriously.. Is it that bad?!
 
 
"I LOVE IT! I REALLY LOVE IT! " and she ran into the room, dropped on the bed.
 
I let out a smile. Smile of relieved.
 
Sica noticed my smile and said, " You're lucky. She's in loved with pink. " and she gave me a wink.