Chapter 14

Power Of Love

Taeyeon and Tiffany have been together for about a week now. Taeyeon decided to tell Seungyeon his decision.

Seungyeon was so heart broken that she cry every night. She didn't expect Taeyeon to fall in love with another girl and the girl is Tiffany.

The new girl that join their lives for only about 2months. Seungyeon is not convince that Taeyeon will fall hard for Tiffany. She hopes it's just a infatuation.

--

 

Tiffany's POV

While I was working, I received a sms from Seungyeon. She wants to meet me tonight. I can sense something's bad going to happen, but I 'm curious myself.

" Taeng~" I called Taeng after I reply Seungyeon.

" Hey princess whats up ?" 

" Hmm I have something important to do after my work so you don't have to fetch me today okay ? "

" Ohh okay, call me when you're done? I will pick you up.. Oh wait, what about your dinner ? " 

" Okay honey.. I think I will eat too, you enjoy your dinner with the others okay? .. got to work now~ muacks! "

" Okay, Bye angel!  Muacks! "

I will tell him the other time, after I've met Seungyeon. Maybe she just want to send her blessings?  Besides, having her texting me privately means she does not want Taeng to know right ?

 

I reach the ice cream shop and saw Seungyeon wearing a hat and shades,facing the floor. "Hi.." I said, and took a seat after she ask me to.

" Well, let's go straight to the point since I'm rushing for time." She sounded serious.

" I know you and Taetae got together for about a week now. You guys merely met about 2months ago and you think it's true love the both of you have for each other ? Tiffany, I've dated with him for about a year and we've know each other since high school. Until we got caught, we still stay together. Our love is so much tougher than you guys now. "

" I'm sorry Seungyeon but love doesn't matter if both parties merely know each other for few months. So what if the love you both have last time? Why you guys stop seeing each other after breaking up? If it's true love, you guys will be back together even before I appear right? " I say my inner thoughts after holding my temper. She is indirectly hoping us to break up. I know she still loves Taeng, but I'm going to fight for him.

As I was about to leave, she said " because of the contract.." 

I turn around, and have the urge to tell her even if it's the contract, she should not give up Taeng easily.

" It's Taeng that wants me to obey the contract. I love him. So I kept quarreling with my manager and the company. They change the contract last month, that's why I'm able to face Taeng again. I want him back.. "

" You've been fighting for your love ? " I sat back down on my seat.

" Yes. I'm willing to give up Kara but Taeng loves me too much. He doesn't want me to quit. Will you even do such sacrifices for him ? " 

I pause and thought for a while. I've already lied to him from the beginning, but I love him to much to tell him the truth.

I do not want him to leave me. Nor I want to leave him.

" Sorry Seungyeon, but I will try my best to be with him and give him all my love. " I walk out of the ice cream shop and spend the rest of the night, thinking.

 

--

 

6 months have passed, Seungyeon still contacts Taeng once in a while. I seem to get jealous for the first few times but after a while, I got used to it and remind myself every time to trust Taeyeon. I am really glad that Taeng has been a very good boyfriend ever since we got together. He build up the trust between us and I'm really happy that our relationship has been stable since then.

However, things will not turn up well for too long. That's never a " happily ever after" in real life .

Dennis calls me once or twice in a month because he's busy with his business in LA.  I'm actually glad that he doesn't have the time to contact me.

But I received a call from dad, wanting me to go back to LA next week to celebrate his 55th birthday party and he wants me to attend with Dennis. 

So, I told Taeng I have to go back to LA for proximately a week for my dad's birthday and for some important "business meeting". I was surprised that Taeng actually want to go with me.

I gave excuses such as, my father will not take it if I introduce to him my boyfriend because he might get a shock and he will get bored if I'm always busy with dad's company in LA.

But his words are too convincing to reject him.  He told me that we could spend time in LA to be alone together and enjoy our holiday there. He also said that he wants to know more about my life in LA. Most importantly, he said that he wants to be with me no matter where I go.

He's such a sweetie, isn't he ?

________________________________________________________

 

So the day has come, Tiffany and Taeyeon left their work and went for LA vacation. Tiffany hopes that Taeyeon doesn't suspect anything once they got there and pretty much want to spend amazing days of vacation with Taeyeon.

Tiffany's POV

" Here! Welcome to my house, Taeng! "  I open the door and show Taeng my beautiful apartment that dad bought it for me.

"Woah, you stay here alone?! " Taeng's mouth open as wide as a hippo. He's overreacting again !

" Used to . I love to stay alone. My sister will join me sometimes when she wants to get a breather from my dad. " I chuckle as I remember those days where my sister came to my house as a refugee.

" Is there any corner that it's not pink, Fany?  " I grab a cushion from the couch and threw it at her. 

" Woah.. it's pretty dusty, babe. " Taeng looks like she's gonna sneeze anytime soon.

" Let's clean up! " 

So we clean the living room and my bed room for this whole day. Both of us drop on the couch after the tough chores.

" Argh.. fancy a rich kid like me helping you to clean up your apartment.. we should have called a part time maid you know ? "

I threw another cushion at Taeng upon hearing his complains. Then he grab the cushion and threw it on the floor. 

He came charging at me. I was lying down on the couch while he's on top of me.

Both of our faces are burning red like tomatoes. Taeng then slowly come close to my face and our lips met.

His hands slowly make his way to my waist while my arms are around his neck, demanding for more.

Just then, my cell phone rang.

 

" URGH!!!!! " Taeng got annoyed by the interruption .

I just smile at him and give him another peck before I answer the phone.

"Hellllllllo~ Tiffany speaking~ "

" Hey babe, it's me. I know you're in LA already. Are you staying in your own apartment ? "

" How did you.. Yes. " I wave to Taeng while I tell him I will need some private conversation so I went to the back yard.

" I will come to pick you up for dinner , how about that?  "

" Er Dennis, I just reached LA, so I want to have some time alone first? I will meet you tomorrow for my dad's party okay ? Don't come to my apartment okay. I will not be at home. Bye!" 

I quickly ended the call. That was close.